Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 07-23-2011, 04:32 PM
Approved Member

No, isn't. And stop sending PM to me. Get a life.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoBiSoMeM View Post
Drop dead. You was talking about other exploit.

Simply make a request to add the functionality to exit plane on ground, like a bail out. If you believe that this simple tweak - easily made - is impossible to do or that this weak exploit "porked" all MP experience, I really don't know why in hell you aren't banned forever of this forum.

You are sick. Bye!
You are wrong (partly). We asked, the program to make a difference between that you on the land, or you are in the air, when you want to create a new airplane. You say that this system good? The only thing wich is missing: the possibility to bail out on the land? Why should it be necessary to bail out if you landed only? For what better it, that all aircrafts returning home, throw their cabin, and the pilots run from the planes? As much absurd this. The best one, if the program would know both...

i7 7700K 4.8GHz, 32GB Ram 3GHz, MSI GTX 1070 8GB, 27' 1920x1080, W10/64, TrackIR 4Pro, G940
Cliffs of Dover Bugtracker site: share and vote issues here
Old 07-23-2011, 05:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VO101_Tom View Post
You are wrong (partly). We asked, the program to make a difference between that you on the land, or you are in the air, when you want to create a new airplane. You say that this system good? The only thing wich is missing: the possibility to bail out on the land? Why should it be necessary to bail out if you landed only? For what better it, that all aircrafts returning home, throw their cabin, and the pilots run from the planes? As much absurd this. The best one, if the program would know both...
Yes. And what is the big deal about that? If some loser are using the capability of switch planes to brainless "stats achievements", just request more options regards plane switch. Easy to do.

ANOTHER thing is the original question: we can restrict the act of change planes in servers, server side. And other thing COMPLETELY different is the motivation of this fool posting this "question":

-Jump here to say that the MP in CloD in "completely porked".

If you are so inocent to keep feeding the fire of this sick person, go ahead. I'm out.

By the way, I'm not saying really "bail out" on ground, but EXIT the plane will be the most realistic solution:

- You can change your plane in MP servers, you just need to be able to land the bird and get out of it. No need to deploy a parachute 0m... By the way, I'll really like to see the "old" bail out animation used in this! Will be cool!

Simple issue, simple solution. No need to "redesign" the "completely porked" MP in CloD, and this exploit is over. And we keep the flexibilty of free plane changing if we want.