Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 07-20-2011, 07:15 PM
Approved Member

Jatta Rasso, personal insults on a forum are very telling indeed. You tell carguy off for it then in the same breath you do exactly the same, with slightly more bile I might add. Your comment about a poll wether or not someone should be banned is ridiculous, I assure you you are mistaken in your judgement of what result that would have. I think the trolls are in the minority, the same names come up over and over. Their posts may be filling the forum but it only takes a few posting ad infinitum. I am really glad that these threads are getting locked as they have absolutely no value whatsoever.

Last edited by Sammi79; 07-21-2011 at 08:17 PM. Reason: missing comma
Old 07-20-2011, 07:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi79 View Post
Jatta Rasso personal insults on a forum are very telling indeed. You tell carguy off for it then in the same breath you do exactly the same, with slightly more bile I might add. Your comment about a poll wether or not someone should be banned is ridiculous, I assure you you are mistaken in your judgement of what result that would have. I think the trolls are in the minority, the same names come up over and over. Their posts may be filling the forum but it only takes a few posting ad infinitum. I am really glad that these threads are getting locked as they have absolutely no value whatsoever.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Jatta Rasso personal insults on a forum are very telling indeed. You tell carguy off for it then in the same breath you do exactly the same, with slightly more bile I might add. Your comment about a poll wether or not someone should be banned is ridiculous, I assure you you are mistaken in your judgement of what result that would have. I think the trolls are in the minority, the same names come up over and over. Their posts may be filling the forum but it only takes a few posting ad infinitum. I am really glad that these threads are getting locked as they have absolutely no value whatsoever.
+1
Old 07-20-2011, 07:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaws2002 View Post
You'll need unlimited ammo for that. There's no plane that can carry all the ammo needed for such a titanic task.
Oh, but that would implement that there are many people to shoot at, that, i'm afraid, is a misconception.

Old 07-20-2011, 07:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
i think you missed the point completely: first of all, it's not personal, it's a matter of principle; it's a matter of seeing someone whom i never noticed being vulgar to anyone (Ali), being insulted as 'reality making him look stupid' from someone who rarely post without vulgarity or insult (carguy) making no point whatsoever. i used the same ammo alright, excuse me if seeing polished people being gratuitously insulted gets to me. where were you when this guy makes a living at attacking ppl?

now consider his posting history: calling stupid, idiot, immature etc to anyone whom he disagrees with, calling the majority of the community loosers with no life, list goes on.. but this last one tops it all. i don't know what the issues with him are, but they are severe. he even came up with some story that he had a life because he drove someone somewhere.. whatever. the poll thing was over reacted and i'm not proud, but neither worried, it's just a post, it's just a forum.

as for me, i dare you (or anyone for that matter) finding one post where i am rude or uneducated to anyone (except from this last one alright). at least i can say that. right carguy?

Last edited by Jatta Raso; 07-20-2011 at 07:55 PM.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:58 PM
Ali Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlehead View Post
You were always one of the more positive members Ali. I go away for a bit and I find you mumbling and grumbling all of a sudden.
Dare I ask what happened in those few days I missed here?

Sorry, just thinking aloud. No need to reply.
thank you. ive tried to apologise... boy i can grumble i know and with such harshness.. Its just that i honestly do expect proper communication from 1C by default given what they have sold me/us. im quite a peoples champion in real life so when you remove what was a relativly polite petition my blood boiled. and i did sleep on it too (good advice when angry) yet i was still fuming !. thats the explanation. please accept my apologies. it was a simple petition 8 pages, about 80 signed it, it was suggesting we have better communication. people complained about it and a moderator removed it at page 8 approx.

Last edited by Ali Fish; 07-20-2011 at 08:00 PM.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:05 PM
Approved Member

Ali, it wasn't a simple petition, it was Tree trying to provoke an angry mob.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:07 PM
Opitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hayward View Post
Ali, it wasn't a simple petition, it was Tree trying to provoke an angry mob.
who is angry mob????
Old 07-20-2011, 08:14 PM
Ali Fish

i just kinda agree'd with that controvertial petition. I believe the communication factor is an issue worth discussing one way or another but iam honestly happy to let it rest now.

as nearmiss said earlier Luthier knows. i just hope that Luthier has not tarnished that thought with the trollish brush given who the poster was if that makes sense. for me personally communication is a big thing. Luthier knows about it so at the very least i know that he knows so thats good. that was my main concern about having a post with "some" substance removed so quickly. Anyway i cant sacrific my dignity anymore by getting annoyed at any of it. I just understand the annoyance of all whats happening.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:20 PM
Approved Member

Ali, they're trying to fix the game. What else do you need to have communicated?