Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 07-22-2011, 04:08 AM
Approved Member

I can't believe that just about every positive thread (including constructive criticism) is getting hijacked and then made useless by the same people. History tells us that to be great you must first be positive. Great men & women strive for their goals no matter what the odds. The whiners are the opposite of greatness. It is easier to destroy than to create. Easier to bad mouth others than to encourage and congratulate.

Rise Above.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:26 PM
Approved Member

I´m a new customer so my faith is intact lol .
Seriously, i think all of us here, those who complain and those who support, have faith in the devs and in the sim, for that reason we are coming every day to see if there is any news or new patch.
I'm sure many of those who now complain, the day of tomorrow will be tough defenders of "CloD" and they will remember this difficult times with fun.

Keep up the great work you guys are doing.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:05 PM
Approved Member

Talking

The king IL2_1946 is dead.
Long live the king IL2_Cliff_of_Dovers.

Have a nice game.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:58 PM
Approved Member

COD has massive potential as long as the developers are still working on it. Most of the development team is still working on COD features while some are working on the sequel. Most new features in the unannouced sequel will also apply to COD where applicable. The Battle of Moscow I believe is not the sequel but a third party development using the new (COD) IL-2 game engine.
Asus GTX580 Direct CU II
60gigSSD with only Windows7 64bit, Hotas Peripherals, and COD running on it
500gig HD Dual Boot
Samsung 32"LG 120hz
MSFF2 Joystick
Cougar Throttle
Saitek Pro Rudder pedals
Voice Activation Controls
Track IR 5 ProClip
Old 07-22-2011, 08:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpee View Post
I can't believe that just about every positive thread (including constructive criticism) is getting hijacked and then made useless by the same people. History tells us that to be great you must first be positive. Great men & women strive for their goals no matter what the odds. The whiners are the opposite of greatness. It is easier to destroy than to create. Easier to bad mouth others than to encourage and congratulate.

Rise Above.
I hope those few people have some brains to comprehend what you said. Or at least make up their minds and make it clear to everyone if they want to help saving the project when it is in trouble or to help destroying it.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpee View Post

Rise Above.
+1
Asus GTX580 Direct CU II
60gigSSD with only Windows7 64bit, Hotas Peripherals, and COD running on it
500gig HD Dual Boot
Samsung 32"LG 120hz
MSFF2 Joystick
Cougar Throttle
Saitek Pro Rudder pedals
Voice Activation Controls
Track IR 5 ProClip