Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 07-22-2011, 08:50 AM
Approved Member

Default Two suggestions on killstats

Hi all,

as Zerstörergeschwaders are addicted to groundtargets i would recommend to add groundtargets (ships, AA, tanks etc.) to the killstats to give CAS and bomber fighters something to be happy upon.

Second suggestion: I dont precisely know how the game counts and distributes airkills but yesterday i managed to ground a spit with one small burst of my Bf110 after that the victim immediately went down. The server credited me alone with this vic (no AA or others named) but gave me only ~0,5 kills for that. This behaviour would encourage ppl to stick on a target until total death just to get the full point. Suggestion: When a target is downed with only one "contributor" he should get the full point. That way you can be a little more "gratious" and dont have to butcher the target in pieces.

Best from Berlin, Allons!
Old 07-22-2011, 09:23 AM
Approved Member

Good post, I agree completely.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:00 AM
Approved Member

Then that was mistake...if you and only you downed/killed that person you get the awarded 1.00 for that kill, and if your kill is shared then you get a percentage obviously..

Ive never had a sole kill and got under 1.00 score so i dont know why you did
Old 07-22-2011, 01:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allons! View Post
Hi all,

as Zerstörergeschwaders are addicted to groundtargets i would recommend to add groundtargets (ships, AA, tanks etc.) to the killstats to give CAS and bomber fighters something to be happy upon.

Second suggestion: I dont precisely know how the game counts and distributes airkills but yesterday i managed to ground a spit with one small burst of my Bf110 after that the victim immediately went down. The server credited me alone with this vic (no AA or others named) but gave me only ~0,5 kills for that. This behaviour would encourage ppl to stick on a target until total death just to get the full point. Suggestion: When a target is downed with only one "contributor" he should get the full point. That way you can be a little more "gratious" and dont have to butcher the target in pieces.

Best from Berlin, Allons!
Another thing that is tough on us 110 pilots is that whenever we die, accident on takeoff or shot down etc, we are credited with two deaths as well.

I've also never been given less than 1.00 credit for a solo kill. Maybe your victim was only damage and ditched thus surviving the encounter and only damaging the aircraft?
Old 07-22-2011, 03:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehawk View Post
But then I should get like 10 kills for each Wellington? haha, Hartmann, your score is going down!
Now that would be nice.....Que lots of AC hunting around high for the big prize money
Old 07-22-2011, 03:27 PM
Approved Member

Come down Jamz and we can work something out.