Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 07-20-2011, 10:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by furbs View Post
Nice flying tonight Krupi! S!
Thanks you too S!

I always have room for improvement (just as well).. already I am back to my old foolish way of dog fighting aircraft that turn better. Fair play though in both meetings you brought me crashing to earth much quicker than i would have liked , I think I would have been dead even if the other spit hadn't turned up I had lost too much energy trying to get that shot off on you, after that I was fighting a loosing battle trying to keep you off my tail.

Has to be said I love the damage model, was hoping to make it back to France without my ailerons but you scared me during a pass into doing a tight rudder maneuver that left me upside down... had to bail out after that

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.

Last edited by JG52Krupi; 07-20-2011 at 10:35 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:45 AM
Approved Member

Well, ive done the same enough times Krupi...the dogfighting in a 109 !! i was surprised you turned back after your high pass though

Anyway, you didn't do much wrong apart from that and your scissors had me sweating!

If im honest the result would of been the same if i was in the 109 dogfighting you in the spit, spits winning that all day.

See, Tree and myself do play and want to love COD just remember that the next time you read something we write.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:59 AM
Approved Member

Yeah I know this forum needs to calm down a bit, anyway I have had my fair share of negative poster baiting and now it's time to just try to post positive threads rather than fight the negative flow.

I think arguing with tree has left me with some grey hairs he really knows how to infuriate someone lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:13 AM
Tree_UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
Yeah I know this forum needs to calm down a bit, anyway I have had my fair share of negative poster baiting and now it's time to just try to post positive threads rather than fight the negative flow.

I think arguing with tree has left me with some grey hairs he really knows how to infuriate someone lol
lol, just ask Furbs, we argue all the time, hes still my best buddy though, it is possible to disagree and be friends.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:02 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post

That's why I now try to see the subtle humour in most of trees posts, something that Frey could possibly add to his repertoire, although I must say he does help a lot of people as well.

I have no problem hearing complaints from people that are actively playing the game and have an interest in it's success, unfortunately we had a lot of posters in the early days that were just complaining for the sake of it, which was becoming pretty painful for everyone I think.

Anyway I hope all the new players have some luck getting this up and going as there are so many things too like about it when it is all working well, lets hope the new sounds are up to scratch and not to far away.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:07 AM
Approved Member

That's whats odd about Frey, if you watch his very nice videos , he comes across as quite a funny chap (and no, not just his flying )

Then when he comes on the forums its like someone surgically removed his sense of humor and he turns into a bit of a ........anyway.

Not wanting anyone to report me, il leave it there.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 Cheese View Post
All i want is to get in from work and look at the positive things people are striveing to get this sim on the right tracks.I check on 2 forums,the other one is just a constant moan about the game,this forum is heading the same way.
The game isnt ready and if the truth be told it should not of been released in this state after all the promises BUT IT HAS.
Can we just get on with it,im as disapointed as everyone else,i havent even been in the cockpit for over a month now.
The Graphics are fantastic and the FMB is brilliant(the bits that work)
Im no fanboy but i am sick of reading the same boring threads by people who just basically need to get out and have a beer and maybe chat to a woman or something.
Stop moaning and come back in a couple of months and lets hope it works.
Please Please lets stop all the moaning,its all been said before.
I just hope that the ADMIN staff get a grips of the people that just want to CAUSE TROUBLE

Cheese
Heres and idea.. Dont read the moan post. lol.. Have a beer and chat to a woman? I guess your considered one of the cool ones because of that statement? This post is more of a moan then most post.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:58 PM
Approved Member

Just for my mate Cheesey!

http://www.tangmerepilots.co.uk/
Old 07-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Approved Member

Ah Thanks mate,back at ya
Old 07-21-2011, 04:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorak View Post
Heres and idea.. Dont read the moan post. lol.. Have a beer and chat to a woman? I guess your considered one of the cool ones because of that statement? This post is more of a moan then most post.
Any need for that ?
Dont bother,just read your other comments on forum,all sound the same!!!
Cheese

Last edited by No1 Cheese; 07-21-2011 at 05:31 PM.