Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > GEM Editor

GEM Editor All information about MoW map editor

Old 06-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Approved Member

Default Units fleeing in waypoints. WHY?

Sometimes when I create waypoints, units begin their way but suddenly when they reach one the cones, they stop and run away.

Then I have to delete the units and re make the waypoint from the beginning. Creating units, the waypoint, the trigger...

Does anybody know why??? What am I doing wrong???
Old 11-13-2014, 02:41 PM
Vietvet

It's my first time as a member but your question made me want to help you.
Soldiers don't rum or move away intentionally. It is their AI that make them respond to open fire, or attacks and they usually run for cover and fight. But once the enemy firing has stopped, they will resume with using the Waypoints. If you don't want them to run for cover, click on the black arrow on the bottom part of the screen where there are icons, next to the red flash icon. A stop sign appears and this will stop them from doing things their way, but they still stop along the line to fire back if attacked. This is for one soldier or the whole group. Hope it helps. Mick.