Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > GEM Editor

GEM Editor All information about MoW map editor

Old 01-22-2015, 11:42 AM
Registered Member

Default How to play animations while a soldier is moving

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how to make an animation last/play even while a soldier is performing another action like walking.

What i want to do: soldiers are supposed to surrender if certain conditions are true and walk, with their hands up, to a waypoint

My problem: I put in place the commands for animation, change of player and the waypoint they are supposed to walk to. As soon as they start walking towards the waypoint they drop the animation "hands up". I do not seem to be able to make the animation work while they are moving towards the waypoint

Trying to make 2 seperate triggers for animation and waypoint, or to include a while loop etc does not seem to work.

I am aware the command should look like "while you are moving towards the waypoint, play the animation "walk_giveup_1" infinitely".

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

GS_v_Dewitz