Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 12-28-2019, 07:11 PM
Approved Member

Default Kill the Giant Frog

Hi!
I have a question. I've killed the big frog before asking the bird for the quest and now I can't seem to finish it.
The flymaster still thinks the frog is alive and I have to...hmmm... kill it somehow

Is there any way to finish this quest?
Thank you!
Old 12-30-2019, 06:39 AM
Approved Member

Default Just finished it

Well, first of all, thank you for this mod! It's brilliant, I've liked it beyond belief.

It was an awesome journey, took me about 44h on Normal with the Paladin, almost reached lvl 39 and I've cleared everything - except the quest with the frog I mentioned above and a couple of misplaced runes and chests that were not reacheable (like the Mind rune right at the enterance of the Trent Dungeon entering it from the Lower Trent); oh, and some artifacts I didn't bothered to upgrade because fighting keepers is a chore )

Thank you again for your hard work, I really appreciate all the effort put into this mod. Happy New Year!

PS: Is there any other KB mod like this one? With a fully developed custom campaign, I mean.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiTz View Post
PS: Is there any other KB mod like this one? With a fully developed custom campaign, I mean.
There is Bonfire, also by Raknefne. It's somewhat different as an experience, though.
Old 01-02-2020, 06:59 PM
Approved Member

Happy new year to everybody.

I'm glad that you enjoyed the mod, AndreiTz. Their creators put a lot of work into it.
Old 01-13-2020, 01:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiTz View Post
Hi!
I have a question. I've killed the big frog before asking the bird for the quest and now I can't seem to finish it.
The flymaster still thinks the frog is alive and I have to...hmmm... kill it somehow

Is there any way to finish this quest?
Thank you!
I thought I had repaird the frog bug... I guess not. A player mentioned it some time ago. Next time, talk to the bird first... I don't think I will touch this campaign for repairs again.

I thought all items, Runes, Chests were accessable, haven't heard about it before. Damn....

Good you enjoyed it! There are some developers making a campaign inspired with The Legend at the moment. Not sure how far they are in process. They are having several people working on it. I did Trent all by myself! The story, quests, maps, coding etc. - Trent was a huge work, but fun work. The editor is a bit tricky to master, mainly because of crashes now and then.
Old 01-16-2020, 03:16 PM
Approved Member

You, sir, are a god! Thank you again and good luck with your future work!
Hope the other project is at least half as good as yours.
Old 01-26-2020, 05:39 PM
Approved Member

Gentlemen, I came here after a long time, and great to see a new mod! downloading now, and looking forward to play.

To the person asking about other mods: there is Red Sands, which is huge and very well done. You can still find the link in this forum (was in fact posted by me 2 years ago). So good luck, and I look forward playing this!

Elektra
Old 01-28-2020, 07:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
I thought I had repaird the frog bug... I guess not. A player mentioned it some time ago. Next time, talk to the bird first... I don't think I will touch this campaign for repairs again.

I thought all items, Runes, Chests were accessable, haven't heard about it before. Damn....
Take all the time you need, rak, but a new release somewhere in the future would be great.

Quote:
Good you enjoyed it! There are some developers making a campaign inspired with The Legend at the moment. Not sure how far they are in process. They are having several people working on it.
Excellent news! There will always be a place for this game in my heart.

Quote:
I did Trent all by myself! The story, quests, maps, coding etc. - Trent was a huge work, but fun work. The editor is a bit tricky to master, mainly because of crashes now and then.
Sorry!! I though you were aided by Terroin on the sound department.

Back in the day I opened the editor and was overwhelmed by its complexity and intricated nature. I won't ever get tired of congratulate your titanic effort and successfully outcome.

Still playing your mod these days, by the way.
Old 01-28-2020, 08:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra View Post
Gentlemen, I came here after a long time, and great to see a new mod! downloading now, and looking forward to play.

To the person asking about other mods: there is Red Sands, which is huge and very well done. You can still find the link in this forum (was in fact posted by me 2 years ago). So good luck, and I look forward playing this!

Elektra
Beware, adventurer Elektra, as this campaign is much harder (but hopefullly much better balanced as well) than the original one. You'll be truly challenged now and then. This means even the regular/ordinary armies patrolling or guarding treasures will put you sometimes against the ropes.

Hence, choose Hard or Impossible for the hightest difficulty, but don't be ashamed to play on Normal or Easy for a while if you need/want to.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:26 AM
Approved Member

Strange bug: After increasing Holy Rage skill to level 2, Ball of lightining resting time increased to two.

Any workaround to fix the issue?

EDITED: Nevermind. It doesn't seem related.

Last edited by Sirlancelot; 02-28-2020 at 12:34 AM.