Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 10-01-2019, 04:46 AM
Approved Member

Hi! Re-installing didn't help (anyway, thank you for the suggestion) but I've installed it on a second PC, loaded the same savegame and...that did the trick

I don't think there is any difference between the installation files. Maybe it's the windows version? Maybe driver related? Wierd. But I'm glad I can move forward.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Approved Member

Good to hear you fixed it. As Erkihlmarl said, it is not a known bug.
Old 10-05-2019, 07:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiTz View Post
Hi! Re-installing didn't help (anyway, thank you for the suggestion) but I've installed it on a second PC, loaded the same savegame and...that did the trick

I don't think there is any difference between the installation files. Maybe it's the windows version? Maybe driver related? Wierd. But I'm glad I can move forward.
Never suffered such bug. Which version are you using? NVDIA or AMD graphic card? GPU driver version?

PS: Rak, I sent you a PM a few days ago.

Glad to see you again.
Old 10-26-2019, 06:12 PM
Approved Member

Currently doing my third playthrough with a paladin. Playing version 1.6 of the mod (the latest one)

The game feels more polished and balanced than ever. At least at impossible. I had several headaches to get past certain situations, but it feels very rewarding when you finally do so.

I'm clearing Lower Trent and Trent dungeon areas rigth now.
Old 11-11-2019, 09:56 PM
Approved Member

Paladin again, again?
Old 11-13-2019, 04:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
Paladin again, again?
Haha, yeah. I wanted to test the mod with the paladin from the beggining to the end.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:41 PM
Approved Member

I changed some skills in the Paladin tree since your first playthru...
I've been having a computer break (bad mouse-shoulder and less game interest).
Old 11-25-2019, 11:27 PM
Approved Member

Default Question about your walkthrough

As a completionist, I generally tend to check the walkthroughs to make sure I am not killing a named mob that I need for a quest. When I got to Hopland, and checked your quest walkthrough, I saw that I did not need Lars the pirate that kept pestering me as I was doing a round of the island. So, I killed him. Imagine my dismay when I got to the castle on Hopland and found out he was actually a quest mob. Could you please update the quest section of Hopland for those of us that really want to complete all the quests? I honestly had to take a couple day break after this happened, as it bothered me that badly. I absolutely hate ending a game with an open quest. so I almost did not even try to play it again (and am also far enough that starting over seemed not worth it).
Old 12-09-2019, 05:12 AM
Approved Member

It happened on my AMD powered PC. RX570, Ryzen 2600, driver version not relevant I think, since I had the same problem after several driver updates (v19.12.x0)
It worked using an NVidia powered laptop with Intel processor. i5 7300 I think.
Old 12-19-2019, 09:20 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelander View Post
As a completionist, I generally tend to check the walkthroughs to make sure I am not killing a named mob that I need for a quest. When I got to Hopland, and checked your quest walkthrough, I saw that I did not need Lars the pirate that kept pestering me as I was doing a round of the island. So, I killed him. Imagine my dismay when I got to the castle on Hopland and found out he was actually a quest mob. Could you please update the quest section of Hopland for those of us that really want to complete all the quests? I honestly had to take a couple day break after this happened, as it bothered me that badly. I absolutely hate ending a game with an open quest. so I almost did not even try to play it again (and am also far enough that starting over seemed not worth it).
Did the quest not complete even though you had killed it? If so I have to make it invisible before getting the quest. Not sure if I will repair this though. The campaign Trent is far away now... haven't been playing KB or any other games for months...