Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 10-06-2007, 11:39 AM
Registered Member

Russian language and english language.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Approved Member

Default Look at this...

On this website, we can see a change in a release date... It was TBC and now it 2008. It's official that the game won't come out before the end of the year..

Thanks to 1C.

http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/rig-n-roll/
Old 10-06-2007, 12:43 PM
Approved Member

Default Re: Look at this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesD
On this website, we can see a change in a release date... It was TBC and now it 2008. It's official that the game won't come out before the end of the year..

Thanks to 1C.

Yeah, but still, as always, it's a BIG FAT & VAGUE number 2008 which means that December 31st is also year 2008 ... you get the point
Old 10-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Approved Member

The game will be released when it's done and finished.
When and exact date is only a hint nothing more.

I was best for IC to not set a date only post when it's done, this way not many will be disappointed.

B.t.w nice to see you here USA Driver it was long time ago.
Old 10-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dartpol
I was best for IC to not set a date only post when it's done, this way not many will be disappointed.
This is not how things are usually done in the game industry. There are always deadlines. Date of the release can and must be known/announced months before the release. Soft-Lab and 1C are doing (and have been doing for a couple of years now) huge mistakes as we speak.
Old 10-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Approved Member

It has become dull, when this play comes out. We wait for a long time. It is enough I think. Why it lasts as long as? It is not normal. Because of this play I have shopped Logitech G25, but, nevertheless, I will wait.

rign roll relase date 2008
Old 10-07-2007, 10:16 AM
Approved Member

Default Re: Look at this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOleg
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesD

Thanks to 1C.

Yeah, but still, as always, it's a BIG FAT & VAGUE number 2008 which means that December 31st is also year 2008 ... you get the point
I'm starting to grow more hate towards this game then excitement !
Old 10-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Approved Member

So just ignore it then. If you're starting to hate a game that isn't even out yet, chances are you should find a different game to look forward to instead. And when Rig'n'Roll finally gets a release, it will be a positive (hopefully) surprise.

Frankly, I don't understand all the anger in this thread, surely the devs are doing the best they can. I can't imagine all this complaining is making their job any easier, tbh I think support is what they need, not flaming.

Personally I am happy that a game like this is under development, and though I would rather play it sooner than later, later is way better than never.

(and yes, I've also been following it since it was first announced)
Old 10-07-2007, 11:29 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolorabi
So just ignore it then. If you're starting to hate a game that isn't even out yet, chances are you should find a different game to look forward to instead. And when Rig'n'Roll finally gets a release, it will be a positive (hopefully) surprise.

Frankly, I don't understand all the anger in this thread, surely the devs are doing the best they can. I can't imagine all this complaining is making their job any easier, tbh I think support is what they need, not flaming.

Personally I am happy that a game like this is under development, and though I would rather play it sooner than later, later is way better than never.

(and yes, I've also been following it since it was first announced)
After giving support for 5 years i've run out of things to say.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Approved Member

the thing i don't understand is why 1c company says they are in the final fase of the game (testing and that sort stuff) but they dont have a releasedate. this is no good campagne for selling your game. and IF the game will be released it will be first released in russia and then 3 months later in europe and the vs. whoo they dont think i am conna wait so long