Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Theatre of War series

Theatre of War series The most historically accurate RTS games

Old 03-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Approved Member

Regarding the absence of music in ToW2 and later - music in original ToW was sub-par and repetitive, that's why it was removed. However there are Music\Game and Music\Menu subfolders in the game folder, you can drop your favorite mp3 (maybe wma and ogg as well, the game calls Windows dlls to play them) files there and they will be played in random order during the game itself or in game menus. I believe there are keyboard shortcuts to play next music file and so on, look in the game options.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Approved Member

I saw Jinzor requested Ambient Occlusion - just remembered that games after ToW #1 allow AO in the settings but the default nvidia driver profile doesn't 'allow' it - it's greyed out in the profile.

I found I could turn it on using NVIDIA Inspector (at least I assume the edit I made turns it on ).

Any advice on that aspect Sneaksie? There are a bunch of settings in the driver profile that could potentially improve the games appearance.