Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars)

Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars) Sequel to Fantasy Wars. Turn-based strategy game set in a fantasy world.

Old 09-21-2008, 12:42 AM
Registered Member

I'm hoping they add more factions, specifically demons and undead.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:35 PM
Registered Member

Default What you MUST include in Elven Legacy:

The option to play without the time limit.
It is my game and if i want to explore every part of the map i should be able to do so. I hate it when i have to rush ahead just to reach this particular place on the map in time.
AND - where is the logic in me reaching my destination and completing the mission when there are still many enemy units around??
Just let me play after the bronze turn cap is over and dont tell me that i failed the mission - on the expense of gaining gold and artifacts.
If i want to rid the land of the enemy units then let me do so!

This could also let you include more "mini missions", make it more RPG...
How cool would it be if you came across this cave and had the option to send your heroes on a mission to rescue/find/kill some-one/thing inside this cave filled with monsters... And get some nice rewards

The second thing i would like to see is what has already been mentioned, UNDEAD... I LOVE undead.. They would really make an great addition to the game and storyline. Think about your necromancer hero waking the dead soldiers of your enemy to life to fight for him

Thirdly you should balance the game more... I was really annoyed in the later missions of FW because i had lost a lot of my units and therefore had problems completing missions fast enough to make money to buy new ones (remove the time limit please!!!!!!!!!!!) whereas my enemy had an INCREDIBLE amount of units coming after me... It is just not fair!
AND it was really stupid to watch the in-game movies between missions and all this talk about the Orcish horde overwhelming the land when all i had was 4 or 5 units left...(i was playing the Orc part) Doesn`t make any sense!
Just give me more units to wage war with or reduce the AI number according to my remaining units!

The fourth thing that should be adressed is simple - let me double click the map to go back to the playing screen at this particular point - sometimes it is hard to understand where you are and which direction you should go...

The last thing to improve is simply the in-game graphics. I have been looking at the screenshots for EL and the units and and graphics are excactly the same as FW...This could be better after two years since FW

Aside from this i LOVE FW and cant wait to get my hands on EL!!!!
Thank you for making AMAZING turn based games (with no time limit!!!!)
Old 09-26-2008, 05:05 PM
Registered Member

Modability

Give us access to a scripting language so we can make maps with triggers.

Sammual
Old 09-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Approved Member

i played the Russian version
same game
but new elven units

WE NEED A MULTIPLAYER LOBBY
WE NEED A MODDABLE GAME
WE NEED AN OPEN CAMPAIGN
WE NEED CUSTOMIZATION ON UNITS
Old 10-01-2008, 11:18 PM
Approved Member

So the russian version doesn't have a campaign editor yet? Are the new campaigns good?
Old 10-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Registered Member

Is there a demo out there to try the game out?
Old 03-28-2009, 08:00 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
We are very interested in your opinion on our games and wish you tell us what you think about Elven Legacy. What are you wating from this game? How do you like graphics, gameplay, sound, advantages, disadvantages and so on. Feel free to express your thoughts.
Upon first playing the demo for Fantasy Wars, I immediately thought to myself, great! Finally, there is a team out there that knows exactly how to remake classic old games!

As I see it, what you did to Fantasy General was:

1. Brought the graphics up to date
2. Inserted a few tweaks to the game-play
3. Created a new world and set of opposing armies
4. Developed some campaigns
5. Otherwise left the core SSI Fantasy General game intact within

If I may have a wish granted, it is that this team will go on to create new versions of Panzer General too.

After that, um, X-Com/UFO could really use a quality remake you know, and since you guys seem to have the skill for it, it is only fair and just that you would make it happen
Old 03-28-2009, 12:25 PM
Approved Member

I hope to see a two level gameplay as in total war series, with a sandbox world to conquer, cities to build and turn based battles when two armies collide.
I hope also to see more customizable units (colors and banners) and RPG elements with secondary missions for heroes to gain experience between battles.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:50 PM
Registered Member

Elven Legacy and King's Bounty are my favorite TB games ( first it was the Silent Storm "series)

But King's Bounty is so much more playable. I HATE the TIME constraints, also the game is too difficult on normal for most players including reviewers.

Sigh, i wish there was a hack or cheat to remove the time slots