Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 06-21-2011, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

Default Coachyjay

Hi all. I'm new to this forum. Love the game, very addictive. Had the game a month or so now.
Hope they bring out some new trucks for it. I've got at least 1 of every truck for the 50 hirable drivers. With a $600000 income, wish it was real.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-21-2011 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Repetitive question asked.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:47 PM
Registered Member

Default Hello all

Hello everyone. I'm a total noob to RNR and I've looked everywhere for help with one simple problem. I'll post that in the correct thread, of course, and I love the game because it's realism is nice.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Registered Member

Hi, my real name is Eric, and i am a real over the road truck driver. I am 23 years old and i currently drive for a company called Smith Transport based out of Roaring Spring PA. I drive a Peterbilt 379EXHD. here are a few pictures of her for your enjoyment...

any questions feel free...
Old 05-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Approved Member

Hello & welcome to the forum.

Nice to see a trucker show off his rig. I’m not a Peterbuilt fan, but it’s nice just the same.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Registered Member

Ello Been playing truck sims for just over a year now, started with ETS2 and thought I'd try a more fun looking sim (I think its a sim anyway) From what i've seen it looks pretty bloody fun and looking forward to it all as well as the community.