Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 04-16-2010, 02:58 AM
Registered Member

Default English Version

Hello,

I can play the game in english and it's so real.

I bought the game on getgames.

I have many more fps and the graphics have been changed.

Results : The game is fluid ! The russian version have a lot of lack.

And in this version, the problems are disappeared.

I'm so enjoyed ! The voices are fun, very good job, congratulations.

A patch for russian version will come it.

After the test, i can go to sleep
Old 04-16-2010, 09:22 AM
Approved Member

Really?? I do not believe me I think this is the same as the Russian version. Maybe yes maybe no, but still did not work in Russia and the patch is in testing. I do not understand how this could catch a fix now.

And really you playing the eng. language?? Give me a screenshot of the menu pls.
I read this.

Truckpo forum:
Wrote Arthas
"" I've Downloaded the setup file. But it Wants an activation. Today is the 16th, But the game's activation key is not released. "

So what is the truth??: D
Old 04-16-2010, 09:25 AM
Approved Member

English version is already available at several on-line shops. And It contains the patch
Old 04-16-2010, 09:43 AM
Approved Member

Nike-it.
For 1C Company.
Optimistic message that you do best you still happen to forget to say that DRM is StarForce?? That's the positive side to fit it? So better to say nothing and deceive. I'm looking forward to a time when the community from you for lying, and deliberate concealment of information away and well deserved for that conduct a corrupt 1C goes bankrupt. Then they will laugh at me. Nothing to deserve your ... 1C
Old 04-16-2010, 10:14 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pook View Post
Nike-it.
For 1C Company.
Optimistic message that you do best you still happen to forget to say that DRM is StarForce?? That's the positive side to fit it? So better to say nothing and deceive. I'm looking forward to a time when the community from you for lying, and deliberate concealment of information away and well deserved for that conduct a corrupt 1C goes bankrupt. Then they will laugh at me. Nothing to deserve your ... 1C
Pook, why do I have to write thet R'n'R uses SF DRM if doesn't have any issues that were presented in the old DRM. You'd better find even some info about new SF DRM before posting such messages. It doesn't install any drivers and hidden programs on your PC and I haven't heard about any complains from the Russian users.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:11 AM
Approved Member

Nike-it
Yes. But could you tell. I do not know how in the world that works, but when buying the game first before I buy the game saves Inform. I just do this thing I do not want in your PC. Yes. Heard here so far no problems with the new version of SF. Yet! But society, in all honesty should not conceal this information. If you could talk about it here, so this would remain concealed until what would have to buy and it is too late. I think it is very important information about the use of DRM protection. And I think that not only for me but also for others.

And what about people who bought it on sale before?? And only now discovered this information. This will seem like a fair hearing??? hmmmm ehmm no.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

This is the pictures of the game in english.

The game is available.

On getgames, the game is available on 16/04/2010 00:00

I downloaded the files and i can play at 3:00 only ( slow download on getgames )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rnr-2010-04-16-12-13-08-49.jpg (42.0 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg rnr-2010-04-16-12-13-11-82.jpg (39.2 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg rnr-2010-04-16-12-13-16-16.jpg (41.1 KB, 36 views)
Old 04-16-2010, 11:26 AM
Approved Member

gfredo:
Ok. Thank you for evidence. I can now inform our community. Of course I must also inform the SF. Accurate and honest information above all.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:32 AM
Approved Member

Also do not forget to download the hotfix (http://1cfiles.com/RigNRoll/rnr_en_u...tup3.0.1.0.exe) to avoid possible issues in the gameplay.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pook View Post
Truckpo forum:
Wrote Arthas
"" I've Downloaded the setup file. But it Wants an activation. Today is the 16th, But the game's activation key is not released. "

So what is the truth??: D
Yeah, I wrote this message at the morning. But later I edited the message
About 10 or 11am, YuPlay released the game code...
After the work, i'll activate and play the game at home

As you can see on Rig'n Roll main page, they released the download version on some websites.

I don't know they added the patch or not to the Eng. version. (Edit: Nike-it said at the 1st page, the game contains the patch)
He said graphics are "changed" and so get "fluid" , not said "better"
I'll also try it at this evening.
We can write down that anything changed or not, I've Russian version too...

Last edited by USA Trucker; 03-25-2011 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.