Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 08-09-2015, 02:31 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @Neo Genesis

I Wonder if the log has any useful info's, would you mind posting the log here somewhere?
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)
Old 08-13-2015, 02:46 PM
Approved Member

Post @nocalora29

Here you go
Attached Files
File Type: txt LOGfile.txt (13.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 08-14-2015, 08:13 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @Neo Genesis

Thanks, I think that helped me fix some things.

Theres now 2 things to try out, here is an Repacked version of the Mod, Completely Repacked. LINK
There actually were some mistakes here and there in old Archives, but its all good now

If you still have problems after careful Installation and following of the Instructions the Archive usually gives (install.txt), theres only one thing left to do, DL this Program: LINK

Select your Game dir, and then post the Results of the log here.

*Sits in corner with hopes of finally getting rid of this problem ._.*

PS: After you closed the program, please open up task manager and see if theres any instance of "SW3.Watsrong.exe", it still has some issues Exiting fully.
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)

Last edited by nocalora29; 08-14-2015 at 08:27 AM.
Old 08-23-2015, 07:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocalora29 View Post
Repacked version of the Mod, Completely Repacked.
Please check you private messages.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:52 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @All who use SW3.Expansion

So wait... is there anybody to confirm that the newest version actually works or not?

Neo, if this problem really still persists, I might need to revert the changed exe, but before that, I would like to see the Full-File structure of your SW3 Installation, I mean like what files are in what Folders

The folders I would specifically like to see would be, the main Star wolves 3 Folder ( where the exe file is at), the Data\Addons\ Folder, the Data\Scripts Folder, and the LocData\English folder.

Pics can work, or just Writing the Folder content like this
--Folder Directory (GAMEFOLDER\DATA\X)
-File1.x
-file2.x

--

But then again, is there anybody else to confirm that the Game does not start with the newest Update of the Mod?.

--
Newest version is in sig.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you try to Install a Version that came after 0.4.0, You SHOULD remove these Folders/Files: Game\Data\Scripts\MapInitialization.script, Game\Data\Scripts\Include\Addons\
And only use the sw3cwEXP.exe, Also: Make sure the lst file Game\Data\Scripts\system.lst Does NOT include anything related to the old Game\Data\Scripts\Addons folder. if there is, delete it.

Keep in Mind: The new Addons folder of the Mod is at the Data\ Folder Now. the old one was at Data\Scripts\include, but now it has been Moved.
--

EDIT: I got confirmation that the Mod (Currently) Does work, so you might have some Files conflicting with the Expansion's one or just wrongly installed maybe(?).
EDIT 2: Fixed Missing pilot texture, current version as of now will be 0.5.3G

Last edited by nocalora29; 09-30-2015 at 06:21 PM.
Old 09-29-2015, 08:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
So wait... is there anybody to confirm that the newest version actually works or not?

Neo, if this problem really still persists, I might need to revert the changed exe, but before that, I would like to see the Full-File structure of your SW3 Installation, I mean like what files are in what Folders

The folders I would specifically like to see would be, the main Star wolves 3 Folder ( where the exe file is at), the Data\Addons\ Folder, the Data\Scripts Folder, and the LocData\English folder.

-File1.x
-file2.x

--

But then again, is there anybody else to confirm that the Game does not start with the newest Update of the Mod?.

--
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you try to Install a Version that came after 0.4.0, You SHOULD remove these Folders/Files: Game\Data\Scripts\MapInitialization.script, Game\Data\Scripts\Include\Addons\
And only use the sw3cwEXP.exe, Also: Make sure the lst file Game\Data\Scripts\system.lst Does NOT include anything related to the old Game\Data\Scripts\Addons folder. if there is, delete it.

Keep in Mind: The new Addons folder of the Mod is at the Data\ Folder Now. the old one was at Data\Scripts\include, but now it has been Moved.
--
It starts up, but the pilot's face sprite is just a blank white square.
Old 09-29-2015, 08:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

-File1.x
-file2.x

--

--

--
I can start the game up but there's no hero face, it's just a blank white square.
Old 01-19-2016, 11:47 PM
Registered Member

Question

Hi guys? It's so nice here. I've few questions how to edit imd file in imd editor? or how to convert extracted & edited references.txt file back to imd? I want to add few guns to my mothership what else i need to be done?
Old 06-20-2016, 12:04 AM
Approved Member

hi, are you still alive?
Old 08-03-2016, 11:44 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @All

Just wondering since im writing a small tutorial about Factions, is there any need for any Guides/Tutorials about specific modding things Right now?.