Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-30-2012, 06:14 PM
Approved Member

I'm on my 3rd or 4th too
Old 01-30-2012, 06:51 PM
Approved Member

Do you not have to install the game onto the hard drive on the PS3?So most of the time you are reading off the HD not the BRdisk, you really shouldn't be going through disks like this. Ive had the same disk for my xbox for over 3 years, 2 of those were constant playing off the disk before the USB stick storage ability was added to the dashboard (for me, running the game off a SSD really improved the smoothness of the game by the way)

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 01-30-2012, 08:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiC View Post
while showing my daughter where I used to live 20 years ago, I decided to use Google street view to see if the old game store I used to frequent was still there. Not only was it still there, but I could read the web address on the sign. Wanting to support my old friend I ordered BoP, a game which I could not find locally.

A year later I'm still playing and having fun and it is all thanks to this incredible community. Thank you everyone.

StiC
Hi StiC's....................................

+1 on that Ace.......... I have has a PS1 / PS2 / PS3.... all that time I was never fussed about playing online..... Until on a hunt for a different game I came across BoP about a year ago too..... once I played it.... I had to get online. !

+1 for this forum too...... This has been without doubt the best forum community I have been part of... Great people.... the Outrage last year.... really summed up how close everyone is...... Pure class all of you .

Old 01-31-2012, 01:32 AM
Approved Member

over 2 years ago for me now.to go from reading a book or watching a tv show about ww2 air combat to talking to people who forgot more than i know about it is amazing to me.I know the best guys in the world now.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane View Post
over 2 years ago for me now.to go from reading a book or watching a tv show about ww2 air combat to talking to people who forgot more than i know about it is amazing to me.I know the best guys in the world now.
Was it really 2 years ago?? http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...7&postcount=47 I know i'm lucky to have such great friends from playing BoP.

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 02-26-2012, 05:50 PM
Approved Member

just a few weeks left till BOS. a farewell to everyone here and since its mostly men here I leave you with this. this