Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 07:32 AM
Approved Member

Arrow NEW forum structure!!! (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!)

Friends, in terms of convenience the structure of RNR forum was updated. We created several different sections with most popular topics. Pay attention, that all messages, posted in the wrong section or thread will be moved to appropriate one or deleted (in case of double posting).
Please, before posting anything, use “search”, maybe your question was already asked.
Old 08-07-2010, 12:44 AM
Approved Member

Arrow READ THIS BEFORE You POST.

The search bar is a great place to look up topics please don't make your own threads to ones that have been answerd 5 million times

I'm not trying to be a ***** but I click on 5 topics all on the same thing.

USATrucker is an admin so he knows better than me how annoying new threads are. Where they have been answerd already

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-07-2010 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Edited for content.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:10 AM
Approved Member

Kennyb87 posted this thread for an obvious reason, yet some of you still arbitrarily create new threads where they already exist, and have been discussed. Your laziness to search the forum, or even looking at the STICKIES before posting simply amazes me! This is not a hard concept to understand in any language. If I can relocate your post to the proper thread, then you can find it also. ANY FURTHER DUPLICATES WILL BE DELETED!

Also do not post "SPOILERS", and any reference thereof ANYWHERE but where they should be. This includes Story-Line, and Mission Questions, Cheats, Easter-Eggs, Etc. Along with this, if you are complaining about a bug, or something not running right, please give a listing of your computer specs. I must have asked this question a hundred times, and maybe 75%+ of the problem lies here. This will help us better to answer your questions correctly.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-01-2010 at 10:08 AM.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:36 AM
Approved Member

I agree with Kennyb87 and USA_Trucker, users on this forums need to stop complaining about the same thing on 10 different post, it really gets old and annoying, this is one of the reasons why i had posted my "Im tired of this!" Thread.

Hopefully they will read this topic and stop being lazy to use the search button :/
Old 08-12-2010, 02:14 AM
Registered Member

I too agree with this the think the best way to deal with problems like this is start handing out infractions such as warnings and such (I.E person gets an X amount of infractions mods/admins can hand out punishments that are needed) i know alot of forums that does this and it has cut down the duplicated postings. if you dont know how to use The search bar well learn how to......
Old 08-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Approved Member

I was trying to avoid that, and hoped people would listen to reason. It looks like I may have to resort to this. So you all have been warned!

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-22-2010 at 02:00 PM.
Closed Thread