Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars)

Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars) Sequel to Fantasy Wars. Turn-based strategy game set in a fantasy world.

Old 01-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Registered Member

Default Rebel mission in EL Ranger

I am having trouble with this mission in the Ranger addon. I got to this mission without and problems. I got bounced out at the end of the third turn. I am told that I am defeated. That the opposition has overwhelmed me. I don't understand. I have not lost a unit yet, I have chewed up the Dukes army and killed the commander and am getting ready to send some forces off to deal with the few mounted units from the duke that took the one remote village. I will turn the rest of my army on the elves. I got the hidden rebels to join me. All in all, I feel in very good shape but the game insists that I am beat. Can someone give me a clue as to what is going on that I am missing in this mission? Thanks.

Harry