Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 01-31-2014, 07:16 PM
Approved Member

Default Playing red sands...

Currently playing red sands, as I never finished armored princess nor wotn (but I want until after hell in wotn which is quite far, I quite liked the story, but too bad for the bugs which were never fixed...).

Anyway red sands seems to be mainly orcs on the march + a few additions with a very bad english translation. But it's quite good. And it has exactly this leveling system they talk about for this new dlc for the troops, so it's nothing new (and the leveling system seems to come from orcs on the march) !

(usually I become bored in kb when all the fights have more than 1000 units/troop...).
Old 02-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Approved Member

Oh wow! I own The Legend and Armoured Princess and Crossworlds, but I never got around to getting Warriors of the North. I'm shocked by all the comments of how bad it is. What happened to the team that did the other games? Is it a new team?

So sad to hear this. I'll check some Youtube videos to make sure.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iycgtptyarvg View Post
Oh wow! I own The Legend and Armoured Princess and Crossworlds, but I never got around to getting Warriors of the North. I'm shocked by all the comments of how bad it is. What happened to the team that did the other games? Is it a new team?

UTube videos won't help you because the game is nice, the disappointment comes when you realize that it's the same maps backwards with a few tweaks.
If you played those games recently (<3 years), chances are you'll know them by heart.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Approved Member

Yes, I have played them. Especially Armored Princess, which I have played (finished) 3 times. I love the games, but at some point it got too repetitive (grinding) and I was done with them.
I hoped to see WotN to be more diverse rather than linear.

Shame, really.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

Yes, it's apparently made by a totally new team as the old one is working on Royal Quest, I hear.

Basically, they made new skills and spells that won't work at all or crash you to desktop, unbalanced units, and even messed up things that are exactly the same in Crossworlds and work fine there...
Old 02-05-2014, 07:15 AM
Approved Member

I just checked out Royal Quest, but it's a multiplayer game

I was hoping for a new King's Bounty game.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:01 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
I just checked out Royal Quest, but it's a multiplayer game

I was hoping for a new King's Bounty game.
Yeah, oddly despite being available (in russian) for a year now, there is hardly any comment on it on this forum.

I like the graphics of the game - the enemies look amazing, and would feel right at home in any KB game, as are the locales and places you visit - but the heroes themselves look anime-copypasta, and the game itself has all the hallmarks of reasons why I hate MMORPGs (pointless kill and gather quests, endless respawning enemies, constant running back to town to sell loot, no interesting quests).
Old 02-16-2014, 10:49 PM
Approved Member

Hey Guys,

Jan 30th has come and gone?

Secondly please, please, please fix the bugged quests and experience shrines and such, in all the previous games they scaled. In WOTN they don't, so a shrine or quest later in the game gives you a pointless amount of XP, this ruined the game for me as the quests became near pointless.

Cheers,

Daniel.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:51 PM
Approved Member

Oh it's out already! Has anyone tried this?!

Daniel.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
Yeah, oddly despite being available (in russian) for a year now, there is hardly any comment on it on this forum.

I like the graphics of the game - the enemies look amazing, and would feel right at home in any KB game, as are the locales and places you visit - but the heroes themselves look anime-copypasta, and the game itself has all the hallmarks of reasons why I hate MMORPGs (pointless kill and gather quests, endless respawning enemies, constant running back to town to sell loot, no interesting quests).
I coudnt stand watching royal quest for more than 30 min, its realy looks like 7 yers old game. Its really weird to me that official site or forum has no update on that game since 2012, whiel its actualy already out. Tough only in few countires. NO loss there really, there is tons of childish f2p mmos like RQ, i expected a bit more.