Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-09-2012, 06:28 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by namad View Post
fastland ingvar castle is listed as having 210 warrior maiden's for sale, yet when I go there, there are 0!

is this a bug? or will they be added later on in the plot?
Should be the latter. Sometimes there are units that are added later to the pool. Usually it goes with an Assortment X info. X is usually the number of things you need to do for the guy to get it. 0 means it is available straight away, 1 means a quest or something. Used to be like this in KBAP/CW.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Approved Member

Any of you guys have any idea about this location?

Does anyone know exactly where Bayburn is in the Western Freedom Isles? KBScanner says there is an Ancient Amulet there and as I've just unlocked those maps, i'm keen to get it before i do anymore fights! Also it looks like there's a quest later that also gives you one....."Alliance with Vikings". I guess that's much later in the game and requires a a much higher level to complete? Sounds kind of a waste if that's the case because you need 50 fights to unlock the 10 magic runes. Anyone done this quest? If so what level do you need and can it be done earlier? I'm drooling at the possibility of having 2 of these on my Mage!

Thanks!
Old 01-13-2015, 01:04 PM
Approved Member

I tried this for Dark Side but it says "0 files scanned". I did all the steps described here but I guess it's hard for anyone else to help. Can you just tell me if the save file should still be a zip file called xxx.sav?
Old 02-04-2015, 08:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSoul View Post
I tried this for Dark Side but it says "0 files scanned". I did all the steps described here but I guess it's hard for anyone else to help. Can you just tell me if the save file should still be a zip file called xxx.sav?
I would try http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=375083133.

The presentation of this guide is pretty convoluted. But if you sift through it you can see you have to rename 2 files and zip to a .sav.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:32 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSoul View Post
I know this is really late, but I just got around to tinkering w/ the scanner. If it says 0 files scanned, you have messed up the name of your file. What you need to do:

1. zip the file (make sure it's an actual .zip and not a .rar or something).
2. SHOW FILE EXTENSIONS
3. Change the .zip to .sav (if you werne't showing extensions your file is xxx.sav.zip which is bad. You want xxx.sav)
4. Run Scanner
5. Profit

Feel free to post here with more questions I will help.
Old 03-13-2015, 12:04 AM
Approved Member

I've done this with Warriors of the North and I don't know how to read the outputted file. Its HUGE, and I can search (ctrl-f the huge text file) for things like "paladin" but when it finds those lines, I don't know what to read, like if I wanted to find a location that has a paladin for hire.

I am checking if my game has paladins to buy and any Ancient Knowledge scrolls but I do not know how to look for it in this big file the scanner generates.
Old 03-13-2015, 12:50 AM
Approved Member

I finally figured out how to use this. But more importantly, where is this?

Nordlig (TEST) Resource Scroll Ancient Knowledge 1

I've killed everything on Nordlig - I don't have an Ancient Knowledge scroll, and I'd love to get one!
Old 09-23-2017, 01:55 AM
Approved Member

Thanks for the explanation about using kbscanner with kbwotn, works well.
I used this because I came to wonder : the valhalla edition is supposed to contain a "valhalla set", but I never saw it. I started a new game, and searched "valhalla" in the report and found nothing !
Oh well all this is way too old, so I don't expect a reply... !