Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 03-18-2017, 02:57 PM
Approved Member

Default BONFIRE: Testing ... only testing info here plz

The first person is testing a pre-version of our mod. It's Eucrysty. We have some adjustments before testing with more people.
Old 03-19-2017, 05:57 AM
Approved Member

Hello everyone,
I already sent my first impressions to raknefne .Game is rebuild and new ,is like a new version of King's Bounty . Since all is random you have the possibility to test a whole bunch of creatures , created only in hylfire and bonfire , also some new items.

I found another minor error in text : "happends "

And a bug with devils fish in water from map Fefne , you cannot click on them to join you even if it shows you that they will join you. It s a bug with their position i think .The idea of them having a blast in the sea and they are swiming is great i like it.

What i loved most are the sounds There is a catapult troop in the first island that when it chases you it talks like .... SMIGEL from Lord of the rings ) all the enemies that are chasing you have some phrases with different voices . LOVE THE IDEA ! is like the best idea in this mod
Old 03-19-2017, 06:06 AM
Approved Member

Also in the cellars the rewards are not properly fixed in the available AREA.They are randomly positioned . As you can see in the screenshot there are in space so it is impossible to collect them and just waisted my money in upgrading this cellar because just 1 crystal and 60 gold was available to collect in the cellar . other 4 rewards were in the space .Also in first island i find this when something to collect is in the rocks near the water ...

Also in first island i find this when something to collect is in the rocks near the water ...

The most annoying thing is that whenever you enter a cave or map or get out it will zoom in so you have to zoomout every time . If you could implement to remember your zoom settings would be awesome .
Old 03-19-2017, 06:54 AM
Approved Member

I found bug with Skillix .It supposed to teach you 6 skills , but because only 5 can fit in the dialog , one is missing . In my case is Heroism

Old 03-19-2017, 07:13 AM
Approved Member

Another wrong positioned collectible crystal

The volcano does damage to itself ... so he kills himself after 1-2 rains it s not supposed to work like that . He must be invulnerable to his own fire rain

Last edited by eucrysty; 03-19-2017 at 07:31 AM.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:50 AM
Approved Member

I said it once but now i have a better screenshot to show ... wooden logs are considered collectibles....

Old 03-19-2017, 09:41 AM
Approved Member

in fryseland cave the minimap is not working . It just showz a zooomed version of current view

Old 03-19-2017, 10:39 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eucrysty View Post
And a bug with devils fish in water from map Fefne , you cannot click on them to join you even if it shows you that they will join you. It s a bug with their position i think .The idea of them having a blast in the sea and they are swiming is great i like it.

What i loved most are the sounds There is a catapult troop in the first island that when it chases you it talks like .... SMIGEL from Lord of the rings ) all the enemies that are chasing you have some phrases with different voices . LOVE THE IDEA ! is like the best idea in this mod
Devilfish is a bug, it is something I added late, not tested, so thx. I found a similar fish bug in Fryseland last night.

About the sounds: Terroin has made all the voices and recorded himself! Then altered ofc, but the sound will be best if you can get close to the real deal before altering. He came here the day after and he was had a strange voice after recording like 48 voices for BOnfire... hehe.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:44 AM
Approved Member

Default Reply

Quote:
Also in the cellars the rewards are not properly fixed in the available AREA.They are randomly positioned . As you can see in the screenshot there are in space so it is impossible to collect them and just waisted my money in upgrading this cellar because just 1 crystal and 60 gold was available to collect in the cellar . other 4 rewards were in the space .Also in first island i find this when something to collect is in the rocks near the water ...

Also in first island i find this when something to collect is in the rocks near the water ...

The most annoying thing is that whenever you enter a cave or map or get out it will zoom in so you have to zoomout every time . If you could implement to remember your zoom settings would be awesome .
Cellar: The coins etc in space is not to collected, it is for the scenary, like the ones having the cellar has stuffed things away like the boxes. It is random what you get by buying 3x5.000 gold for the access to the cellars. Sometimes a waste other times super. It is meant like a gambling, if too strong you will always build cellar... btw, I've noticed I always buy cellar in my games, can't help the gambling...

The first island something to collect: have to check.

Zoom: yes, noted, we are aware of that.

Last edited by raknefne; 03-19-2017 at 11:01 AM.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:47 AM
Approved Member

Default Skillix

Quote:
I found bug with Skillix .It supposed to teach you 6 skills , but because only 5 can fit in the dialog , one is missing . In my case is Heroism
It will only shows what you can choose at this point. If you don't have enough Kill Proofs, you can't choose that. All the possibilities are shown in quest log and in the text above. Could it be that you didnt have 4 kill proofs and 1 might rune? Else it is a bug.

Last edited by raknefne; 03-19-2017 at 10:59 AM.