Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-19-2016, 11:52 AM
Approved Member

Default Few questions regarding Mods and cheats

I have been searching the internet for very long time, seen some similar questions but no answers. Sorry in advance if I duplicated a discussion.

1. Is there a mod to have completed awards right at the beggining of the game
for personal choices.

2. Is there a mod allowing to you to spawn a creature in your hero unit slots?
for example adding emerald dragons to your hero using cheats.

3. Is there a list with all the items in the game I can use for the item cheat?

4. Is there a cheat allowing you to add all the scrolls without the spells in the
game? (Magicbook adds all scrolls AND spells and I want just the scrolls)

Thank you for reading, any comment is appreciated.
Old 12-09-2016, 02:25 PM
Approved Member

2: you can use DEV - there is a topic somewhere here about using that tool, then it is easy to get units, extra leadership etc and teleport on map/sail to new places.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:23 AM
Approved Member

for a new game only, not existing: go into ice-fire directory, open the packed file ses.rar and find the file hero.txt (take backup):
here you see starting stats for the 3 herotypes, there is a string "army="
change it to for instance

army=cyclop|50

or something else (remember to use the correct name, not written name, green dragons is something like emerald_dragon or so), in this case there will be 50 cyclops in army. if you want different types:

army=cyclop|50|blackdragon|10

now u have 50 cyclops and 10 bl.dragons from start

in the same hero.txt you can also type how much def/att/runes/crystals/int/mana/rage/leadership u want to start with
Old 02-17-2021, 08:12 PM
Approved Member

1. Not directly, but there mods (or ways to mod) medals to be trivial to achieve. I don't have reliable links to the current 'best medal mod', but I do know how to edit the files so that when you start a new game, getting the annoying medals is stupidly trivial. Eg, you can open up medals.txt, seek out medal_crystals_collector_1 to medal_crystals_collector_5 and edit the 5 parameters for all 5 levels to be 1 crystal, and once you start the game and aquire any crystals, will get 5 promps on closing the hero screen to award you the 5 levels of that *&%$^ medal.

2. There are 2 options:
  1. Get the 'all units on Nordlig'-mod.
  2. Use Save Game Editing to give you the units. Read up on how on this thread.
3. The save scanner mentioned can help, but the by far best way to to look into the items.txt and items_monster.txt files in the ses.kfs which is somewhere in the <game location>\King's Bounty - Warriors of the North\sessions\<relevant campaign map>\

4. You could use the save-editting again, but you could also edit the hero.txt file, to start the game with the complete set. See spells.txt for the dev names of the spells

Edit: Aaaannd the thread is 3 years old. Well, maybe some future person will benefit from this info.

Last edited by The_Grim_Sleeper; 02-17-2021 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Sorry, I necromanced.