Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltyspark View Post
people in single player are going to land at the end of the mission

so they are not taking off anyway

And for multiplayer a landing where the pilot survives due to a good skill landing should not count as a "suicide" or an enemy kill assist. if he crashes and survives let him respawn and keep his point for a good landing.
In multiplayer think of it not as a death or suicide count, but as a tally of lost planes.

If you are having to belly land, then you lost that plane, and someone should get credit for taking you out of the sky.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Approved Member

axis campaign.
co-op campaigns.

yes yes i know im in la-la land! (sorry is this in the wrong thread?)
Old 08-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by versapak View Post
In multiplayer think of it not as a death or suicide count, but as a tally of lost planes.

If you are having to belly land, then you lost that plane, and someone should get credit for taking you out of the sky.
how about you just stop , and let anton fix this instead of throwing it off the rails for the rest of the community who want it to happen?
Old 08-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Approved Member

One thing that I would really like is historically accurate skins. And also the ability to add new skins to the plane, maybe as free DLC? Such an update, I feel would go down really well with simmers like me.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltyspark View Post
how about you just stop , and let anton fix this instead of throwing it off the rails for the rest of the community who want it to happen?
Maybe I don't want it to happen, for the very reason I just stated.

If you are no longer able to keep your plane in the sky, or land it properly, then someone should get the credit for taking you out of the sky.

I don't know the multiplayer details yet, and if there is one for landing on carriers or at airfields, then yeah a successful belly land should count in your favor, but someone should still get credit for taking you out of the sky/you should be punished for losing a plane.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip.ed View Post
One thing that I would really like is historically accurate skins. And also the ability to add new skins to the plane, maybe as free DLC? Such an update, I feel would go down really well with simmers like me.
this thread is more along the lines of a patch , things that NEED to be fixed for gameplay reasons
Old 08-04-2009, 08:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatYoungGameGuy View Post
like this:

i did go into settings and change the camera though, but i cant look around with the right stick, it would be cool to look behind and see flames burning up the plane
what about this issue?????
Old 08-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatYoungGameGuy View Post
what about this issue?????
Anton will look into it. It was posted above in this very thread. Rome was not burned down in a day, so everything takes some time. Please be a bit patient
Old 08-04-2009, 08:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by versapak View Post
Maybe I don't want it to happen, for the very reason I just stated.

If you are no longer able to keep your plane in the sky, or land it properly, then someone should get the credit for taking you out of the sky.

I don't know the multiplayer details yet, and if there is one for landing on carriers or at airfields, then yeah a successful belly land should count in your favor, but someone should still get credit for taking you out of the sky/you should be punished for losing a plane.
no , you shouldnt be punished....

if you are "shot down" a external camera will show your plane plummiting toward the ground.

if you are damaged to the point where you are losing airspeed and need to put the plane down AND YOU DO IT SUCCESSFULLY

you should be REWARDED
Old 08-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Approved Member

if they are not in the game already, carrier landings

PLEASE

I have never seen anything definitive concerning this so I am assuming you want to surprise us, or they got cut somewhere along the way