Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 02-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Approved Member

has anybody else suffered frequent crashes when using adepts of darkness? I was trying an all undead army with Mesmer as companion; it doesn't happen ALL the time but I had my game crash three times in a couple of hours, which was enough for me to go back to a former save and chuck the undead (they were interesting, but without AoD it's hard to get enough evlins for a no-loss game). It happens when walking the AoD into an evlin. Not every time, but more or less once every 3-4 times.
Old 06-27-2014, 02:12 AM
Approved Member

Default Crashes

These crashes are maybe because a wrong typo in the skill config of that unit, orc saboteur are an example of that.
You can try to fix yourself, its long a boring, or change to another troop.
Good luck.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:58 AM
Approved Member

Hi guys,

i cannot seem to find the Red Sands files - neither here, nor on the Russian forums. perhaps someone has a torrent lying around?

would be much appreciated!

Elektra
Old 02-16-2015, 11:55 AM
Approved Member

Hello,

Would anybody have the Red Sands mod files available? i lost them and unfortunately not able to find it anywhere - none of the Russian sites nor anywhere else.

would be much appreciated!

thanks, Elektra
Old 02-16-2015, 12:07 PM
Approved Member

Here you go, I gathered the links a few pages back. I just tried them and they still seem to work.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...&postcount=348

Daniel.
Old 02-16-2015, 12:31 PM
Approved Member

cheers Daniel!

silly had not read through all posts.. Elektra
Old 02-16-2015, 12:38 PM
Approved Member

No worries.

Daniel.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:47 PM
Approved Member

how do you Level Asmadeo?
after several battles where i used his skills he is still Level 1(0/3)

Last edited by geolas; 03-01-2015 at 05:53 PM.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:13 PM
Approved Member

@geolas

That doesn't sound right. When in battle after every action you take with Asmodeo you should be seeing a message about how much experience he got in the battle log.

Unless something is seriously broken in your mod install, the only way to use Asmodeo without him leveling is if you somehow managed to use his skills only on objects like Statues/Bombs etc..., everything else should be leveling him.

Any attack where he damaged (enemy)units, any time he took damage from anything and also when he uses his drain/life transfer/raise undead skill (I play russian version, so don't know how it was translated), should be followed by a line saying something like "Asmodeo earned x exp". If you right click on Asmodeo in battle to show the unit unit screen, on bottom where all his skills are listed, you should be able to hover over each one, including Attack and Defense, to see their current level and current exp/out of total needed to get next level.
Old 07-08-2015, 10:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolas View Post
how do you Level Asmadeo?
after several battles where i used his skills he is still Level 1(0/3)
If you mouse over his skills you will see how far along they are (77/100) or so. When he levels you'll get a message in-fight and afterwards you have to interact with the equiped Asmo item.

Hope this is of some help

I downloaded the mod a while ago, but then WotN and Dark Side ran interference...

The missus and I just started it up a week ago or so, we're not far into the game (cleared first 3 islands) but I just wanted to comment the developers and all so far involved on an awesome gaming experience !

Truely a joy to play