Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 07-11-2013, 02:21 AM
Approved Member

Look like another missing line in some of the TXT.
I have certain PC troubles right now, but I check the files as soon I can. I admit I NOT end the game, I leave at lvl 30 +-, but I m sure if I check for Vasdegam and compare russian-english I find something.

Edit:For now everything fine, look like I need to play to know what happend. I suggest you try Red Sands 1.8 and translation only. Of course make a copy of your saves first.
I try to look here more often.

Last edited by Belcanzor; 07-11-2013 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Add info
Old 07-19-2013, 05:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belcanzor View Post
Look like another missing line in some of the TXT.
I have certain PC troubles right now, but I check the files as soon I can. I admit I NOT end the game, I leave at lvl 30 +-, but I m sure if I check for Vasdegam and compare russian-english I find something.

Edit:For now everything fine, look like I need to play to know what happend. I suggest you try Red Sands 1.8 and translation only. Of course make a copy of your saves first.
I try to look here more often.
Sorry for the late reply. Was busy with work and stuffs.

I was using Red Sands 1.8 and the translation provided in the previous 2 pages, and still met this problem.

Mind if I ask what is the quest previous to that part? I know it's nice to have it's fixed but right now I just want to pass the quest.
Old 07-20-2013, 03:47 PM
Approved Member

Like I said, I stop playing because I m hook in another game. Youre far ahead and I made the translations every time I stuck because of dialog. Sometimes is difficult to know if youre stuck because you miss something or for a error.
I open the files in ?:\???\King’s Bounty Crossworlds\sessions\red_sands\locations\rus and COMPARE line a line the content of eng_chat with rus_chat and eng_quest rus_quest, some files are big, like eng_items.lng in "others".
I use notepad to open the files. The googletranslator is horrible, so, normally I choose a word that as some sense. My translation is a recycle of the work of fillyra, I translate the extra lines of the new version of Red Sand and try to made some lines more clear. Still, there is a lot of work to do. Check eng_chat_0885533200_0674770651.lng for example. There are 184 files to translate just in eng_chat, that are linked to eng_quest, a single symbol out of place can freeze/crash the game or made you get stuck in a quest. I made a fix months ago for a "/" in the wrong place.
If the quest youre stuck is give by Vasdegam, I suggest you check with a searcher (I use FileSeek) for the word (Vasdegam) inside the files and compare every file the searcher find with is Russian versions for inconsistencies.
Right now I m short of time to do that. Good luck.
Old 07-20-2013, 05:09 PM
Approved Member

Thank, I'll checking them. At worst, I'll have to finish all the main quest available to see what's left.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:53 AM
Approved Member

Default Red Sands 1.8 crashing

Having a problem with red sands 1.8 full crashing on some quest fights. The latest one is with Zag-Zag I can't just skip the quest and move forward in the game. Should I try going to 1.7 instead? I am new to red sands and could use any help I can get. Thanks.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:48 PM
Registered Member

Question Trouble downloading this mod.

Where can I download this mod? I follow the directions but cannot get anywhere. When I click on the download icon it takes me to a page where I cannot do anything. Help!
Old 09-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsmith29 View Post
Where can I download this mod? I follow the directions but cannot get anywhere. When I click on the download icon it takes me to a page where I cannot do anything. Help!
Here,

http://sendfile.su/756023

Add this translation.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ny...vko9ob/rus.rar

These links were in all in the last 3 pages of this thread. So if you get stuck go back and take a look for help. I've not played it myself, I always waited for a completely bug free version but it seems development has finished.

That being said I just downloaded them while I could, files have a habit of disappearing off the net eventually.

Daniel.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:25 PM
Registered Member

Smile Thank you!

Got it. At first it did the same thing (this is the same page I was on before) but then I tried it without using the Bing translation and it worked. Thanks again.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Approved Member

No probs.

Daniel.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:50 AM
Approved Member

thanks but there are sometimes bugs withs translation

have you other translation with 1.8 red sand