Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 06-10-2014, 10:25 AM
Approved Member

Hello Ecania!
Your mod looks promising . I hope I can try it later this week.
One question - which version of Red Sands did you use as a base ?
Thank you!
Old 06-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Approved Member

Heya Jorko
It is version 1.8 of red sands.

EA

Last edited by ecania; 06-12-2014 at 04:01 AM.
Old 06-13-2014, 04:17 PM
Approved Member

Just to say, this looks awesome, I will definitely give it a try when I get chance!

Good work!

Daniel.
Old 06-13-2014, 06:19 PM
Approved Member

Great thx Daniel.
Release in a few Days.
Note that the test version wich is up atm does NOT have the unit changes.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:13 PM
Approved Member

Waiting for your update to start the game, I guess you postponed it a bit . It's great that you used 1.8 as a base. I thought that the english version of Red Sands is only 1.6.
I've read some of the previous posts , about the game being too easy in the late mid and the end part. I'll definitely play impossible and hope it will be challenging
Old 06-14-2014, 04:44 AM
Approved Member

Well I am at Montero at the moment. Just exploring the caves I should do a map which cave connects to which me thinks. The mod (more of an expansion really) ROCKS!
Old 06-14-2014, 07:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorko80 View Post
Waiting for your update to start the game, I guess you postponed it a bit . It's great that you used 1.8 as a base. I thought that the english version of Red Sands is only 1.6.
I've read some of the previous posts , about the game being too easy in the late mid and the end part. I'll definitely play impossible and hope it will be challenging
Aye , its postponed a bit, since I want to check that latest additions work as intended.
Also difficulty is slightly changed, its hard to cover all playstyles and difficulty for a lot of players, but I thought about it and result is.
All settings are on old hard setting except impossible wich still is impossible, means that exp and gold income and more are set on hard, I assume that people playing this Campaign have played kb before.

easy:150%
normal 170%
hard 190%
impossible 240%
Im also packing in files for more advanced players that want to play on harder difficulty then what is stated in normal Campaign.
Those numbers are

easy: 280%
normal 320%
hard 360%
impossible 400%
Asmadeo will progress slower with these settings.

Difficulty also depend on using Asmadeo or not.

Hasim: Great to hear from you, and it is always great to read your posts, thanks a lot. What level are you and asmadeo now Hasim?

Ecania
Old 06-14-2014, 07:54 AM
Approved Member

I am now lvl 40 (just hit it) and asmadeo is 47 - highest lvl difference so far has been 11 levels between asmadeo and me.
I use him exclusively now, with one forest fairy that gets resurrected near the end of the fight for no loss. Oh and for chests of course
poor draco is only level 26 :/
Now I need to remember which cave took me to grand canal (I think it was the Kef Azisa caves - I will check) . I am trying to get to as many islands I can without maps so I can get wanderer scrolls (I have been REALLY unlucky with ancient knowledge ones so far).
Old 06-14-2014, 08:03 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasim View Post
I am now lvl 40 (just hit it) and asmadeo is 47 - highest lvl difference so far has been 11 levels between asmadeo and me.
I use him exclusively now, with one forest fairy that gets resurrected near the end of the fight for no loss. Oh and for chests of course
poor draco is only level 26 :/
Now I need to remember which cave took me to grand canal (I think it was the Kef Azisa caves - I will check) . I am trying to get to as many islands I can without maps so I can get wanderer scrolls (I have been REALLY unlucky with ancient knowledge ones so far).
Ah nice, there are actually several Caves that takes you to Canal, its like a travel hub, and the strat you use for getting adventure spells is just the strat I meant to play it, nice goin Hasim, there are few shop that have adventure spells too, hope you find any ancient in those.
Have you looked at the unit Changes back in this thread, its some nice Changes there wich will boost the game and make it different to play.

EA
Old 06-14-2014, 08:37 AM
Approved Member

I've reached Rusty Anchor so far and have seen Verona. Playing on normal feels about the same than in vanilla. At least the relative strengths of the armies are about the same. My progress has been quite smooth, but it may depend on my experience, too (Steam has recorded over 400 hours but I dare not to imagine how many hours there really are). I think that normal is okay as it is, or with 10 % more as it will be.