Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:43 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWMV View Post
What's the deal with the Su-26?
Don't understand why so many are Hung up on it.
Regardless, UP3/DBW have replaced cod for me.
Lots of people bought this software because it would promise to be the greatest WWII sim out there for a good 10 years. (which it might be)
Few people (this is where the deal comes in, and includes me AND others) bought it for the Su 26 and fun of aerobatics. I bought the game for this only one reason. NOTHING else came into play. Just wanted a decent Su 26 not like the one they have at FS X which ... hum... well.... let's remain polite here.
Anyways last update which was a couple days BEFORE the game went out STILL had the su26 in the list for FLYABLE aircrafts. And ever since (maybe I must have missed, I stopped watching for a while after a couple months) we've had NO UPDATES AT ALL on its status or why it wasn't there. No news good news right? It must have been postponed and will eventually make its way back in the game? but no apparently. And nobody knows why... can we get an explanation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehawk View Post
It was told we'd have it to test the fidelity of the FM with it. Since no one has any real time in a real 109/Spit/Hurricane, it is a plane that quite a lot of folks in RU have access to, and time in. As a prop-driven, high performance, acrobatic aircraft, it's a good measuring stick on how well they've done (or failed).

...wait, that might be the reason?
lol at this maybe who knows, but I highly doubt it. And besides I think the people being disapointed in that su 26 would be less disapointed than extra 300 pilots were for FS X.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verhängnis View Post
The Su-26 was promised to the international aerobatics teams aswell as proving to everyone how accurate CoD's Flight Model is.
Yup was promised, and people who bought the game got a little surprise missing gift...
Old 12-22-2011, 10:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoshi Tiger View Post
... Best game I've ever bought!
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 01-17-2012, 11:29 PM
Jack Morris

Where can I ask questions that get answered in this fashion?
Old 01-18-2012, 12:27 AM
OutlawBlues

Where's the frickin update?