Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 02-18-2010, 05:10 AM
Approved Member

A little weird caculation from your side Travelingoz.......

Double base damage +1 +1 is either 4-8 for the warriors or 4-6 for the hunters.

Using this setup and you'll be missing out on the extra + 8 - 10 attack for some decent weapons instead og the dagger and the whip
Still, 4-8 on a 8-leadership unit is quite amazing.
I wonder how much damage you'll be able to do vs a low-defence troop with Mark of Blood and Doom on. And a titans sword + flaming eye. I think, I'll test that in my next warrior game...
Old 02-18-2010, 06:50 AM
Approved Member

+1 fire damage to a thorn is a massive increase, and takes the place of a ridiculous amount of attack bonus'. If you are going to use level 1 units, whip of fire and poisoned dagger are definitely the way to go.

I think the most ridiculous was my warrior with Astral bow, whip/dagger, and bowmen. 6-8 damage base damage (covering a myriad of damage types). Yowza.

Edit: So let me be more specific on the +1 fire damage. This increases your average damage from 1.5 to 2.5 for thorn hunters. This is a 67% increase in damage. That is about 20 points of attacks worth (From equal attack to defense).

Last edited by Zechnophobe; 02-18-2010 at 06:58 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:47 AM
Approved Member

Ah but i agree about the weapon choise.
The +1 dmg are excellent for any lvl 1 troop.

I was just pointing out that 10 dmg on average is nearly impossible, when you've already used 2 weapon slots, and the thorn's basic attack is only 4.

I still remember my whip + dagger sprites in KBTL..
- And that the hardest "boss" was the necromancer (don't remember his name..Karador perhaps?) for his +3dmg skeleton archers and undead spiders, and me having no blind/sheep spell

Last edited by KongMysen; 02-18-2010 at 09:20 AM.