Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 03:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Uther View Post
I smell troll.
Pity you can no longer do anything about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
Pity you can no longer do anything about it
Wanna bet?

Last edited by JG52Uther; 04-21-2012 at 03:29 PM.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:33 PM
Approved Member

Old 04-21-2012, 03:59 PM
fox3

wow alot of comments for a saturday i thought you would all be playing il2 clod obviously not. Call me a troll all you like i payed for this game so i can vent my opinions on it so other people dont make the same mistake as i did. And also im not really one for forums like you rivit counters ide rather spend my time playing but then you dont really have much of a sim to play with do you. Nice community btw
Received Infraction
Old 04-21-2012, 04:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox3 View Post
Hi i recently purchased il2 cliffs of dover from steam just for abit of a change from playing my favorite flight sim Rise of flight. I used to play the old il2 forgotten battles a few years ago before i played rof so i thought it would be a blast to fly some ww2 planes again. But after 10 mins with the sim i was far from impressed so i came to these forums to read some posts on here and then i realized i had made a major mistake to say the least. How could they sell this game on steam in this current state its like daylight robbery i wish i would of read up on the forums first before i purchased. But i thought to my self i used to play the old il2 and it was great so didnt think it would be a problem. I could of used that money to pre order the new ROF content instead atleast with 777 studios you know the new dlc content will be top notch and i would get my moneys worth and then some. Really sad how this once great series has ended up this bad.
Turn off the epilepsy filter.

I'm probably assuming a bit, but if you fly RoF, then you probably visit their forums. I've been on them enough to know that CoD's taken it's share of lumps there, and that if you paid an ounce of attention you'd have known about CoD's condition - at least a little bit.

That said, I feel your pain - just like every one else here.

Edit: I have to honest here. I NEVER buy a game without looking at a developer's forum and getting an idea of how the game has progressed. Being a rivet counter has nothing to do with it. I try to look out for my money and spending habits by investigating a little bit. It doesn't take much. I DID buy CoD to invest into it's future. I knew full well about it's limitations and bought it any way.

Good luck. I hope they can fix it enough to satisfy us all. I know 1C is working their arsses off to accomplish just that.

Last edited by Robert; 04-21-2012 at 04:04 PM.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Uther View Post
Wanna bet?
Cool.

The ignore-list makes the game better?
Old 04-21-2012, 04:04 PM
Approved Member

Wow...why am I on his ignore list....what did I do?
Old 04-21-2012, 04:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox3 View Post
wow alot of comments for a saturday i thought you would all be playing il2 clod obviously not. Call me a troll all you like i payed for this game so i can vent my opinions on it so other people dont make the same mistake as i did. And also im not really one for forums like you rivit counters ide rather spend my time playing but then you dont really have much of a sim to play with do you. Nice community btw
Just makes it hard to take you serious when your initial post did not contain one sentence about any one thing that you have issue with.. That is to say, if you want some useful feedback to your post, your going to have to provide more than a child like vent in your post

PS welcome or welcome back to the forum!
Old 04-21-2012, 04:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricks View Post
Cool.

The ignore-list makes the game better?
Sure does!
Old 04-21-2012, 04:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDoggles View Post
They needed money from sales to continue development, which is why they released it.
Yep, 7 mill and 8 years was clearly not enough.