Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 01-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Approved Member

Happy New Year from Hungary aswell! Keep up the hard work, and Tahnks!
Old 01-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luthier View Post
Happy New Year everyone!

I’d just like to clarify a couple of things, just in case:

1. We are continuing to work on ALL previously announced features: graphics, FM, AI, radio comms, launcher errors, etc. This has always been a constant, never changed, not expected to change.

2. We assume that the most common reaction to the screenshots will be “why the heck do we need that, why didn’t you work on XYZ instead”. We almost decided to skip the screenshots altogether, but then decided that we’ll get the same reaction if we post nothing as well. So we decided to post these anyway – and we’ve got our asbestos suits on.

Great stuff .. as for comment #2 .. you know what .. you cant please everyone.........

If anyone who is here doesn't get it by now they never will. This sim is a work in progress ... eventually it will cover a wide range of theaters with a detailed plane set .. Will it cover the range of IL2? I don't know .. and frankly I am like Rhett Butler on that ... I am pretty confident that given the nature of the business and the market that there is a lot more room to cover and that many of the aircraft that I would like to see will eventually make it into this sim. If it doesn't happen in 6 months I for one wont loose any sleep. To tell the truth I still can't fly CoD well yet .. my rig can't handle it well... and maybe that is where my patience comes from ... but given the track record of 1C ... it may not come when we'd all like it .. and it may take longer than two weeks.. but eventually it will come. I am still laughing at all those "BoB is vaporware ... " folks who swore that we would ever see this product in the first place. Those screens look great .. and from what I have seen of CoD it is great and has so much potential that we are just scratching the surface I bet ... so thanks for the update.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Approved Member

Talk about great news to start off the new year! VVS has some of the most exciting aircraft in WWII, can't wait to climb into my old friends again.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the entire team!
Old 01-03-2012, 06:56 AM
Approved Member

happy new year !

love the progress
Old 01-09-2012, 12:49 AM
Approved Member

Happy New Year to everyone!

Wilcke

4.png
Old 01-09-2012, 08:27 AM
Approved Member

Yep, a happy, prosperous and blessed new year 2012 for all of us. As far as the prosperous year 2011 is concerned, the community did its work and will continue the path to moscow..

Allons!
Old 01-18-2012, 02:58 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luthier View Post
Happy New Year everyone!

I’d just like to clarify a couple of things, just in case:

1. We are continuing to work on ALL previously announced features: graphics, FM, AI, radio comms, launcher errors, etc. This has always been a constant, never changed, not expected to change.

2. We assume that the most common reaction to the screenshots will be “why the heck do we need that, why didn’t you work on XYZ instead”. We almost decided to skip the screenshots altogether, but then decided that we’ll get the same reaction if we post nothing as well. So we decided to post these anyway – and we’ve got our asbestos suits on.
/lurk mode off

Happy New Year to all! Just to throw my 2 cents/pence/kopecks into the mix.

#1 Luthier, glad to see all the work so far. I put CLOD up for a few months while you guys worked on it, and after jumping back into the game this weekend, I must say its come a long way. I know there is still a lot to do, but I enjoyed my time spent this weekend. I know there is no way of pleasing everyone, but my hats off. Despite my initial frustration, im happy to see where you guys have gotten the sim so far.

#2 I remember seeing the original IL-2 and thinking "who the hell wants to fly that?". And yet, here we are a decade later arguing over the same software. I look forward to seeing all our old familiar birds from the east back up and flying with all the new pits and CEM.

For all the whiners and naysayers, would you rather them do nothing? This series started off on the east front after all, why not revisit it again? Any new addition is a very good thing, sooner or later we will see all the rest show up. In the mean time, there is still IL-2, Rise of Flight, ect.

and /salute to Bearcat and all the rest of you I remember from the Ubizoo forums. Good to see you guys!

/lurk mode on......
Old 01-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Approved Member

Default still no decent allied bomber

Couldnt we get a B17 lent to Russia or an A20? P47 with rockets? Why we have to be limited to this ugly Blenheim with no bombsight is beyond me.

Boggles the mind and depresses the soul.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megahurt View Post
Couldnt we get a B17 lent to Russia or an A20? P47 with rockets? Why we have to be limited to this ugly Blenheim with no bombsight is beyond me.

Boggles the mind and depresses the soul.
How do you think the Blenheim crews felt about it?

Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition
Old 01-27-2012, 04:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongodriver View Post
How do you think the Blenheim crews felt about it?

or should I say

ASUS Sabertooth X58 /i7 950 @ 4GHz / 6Gb DDR3 1600 CAS8 / EVGA GTX570 GPU 1.28Gb superclocked / Crucial 128Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s, 355Mb-215Mb Read-Write / 850W PSU
Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium / Samsung 22" 226BW @ 1680 x 1050 / TrackIR4 with TrackIR5 software / Saitek X52 Pro & Rudders