Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 10-22-2011, 12:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBlaster View Post
I'm here to rub 1C's nose in their massive failure of a game. $8 million dollars, 6 years, Oleg on his YouTube "goodbye" train ride and we don't even get a mod to make the Spit girl naked. Take a lesson from Tomb Raider 1C!!!
I take it your not a fan then. Even with the lack of things that were promised I find COD to be worth what I paid for it. I have always been a FPS player before il2 and none of those games have the depth of COD. I must say I am looking forward to BF3 tho, and thats only because I'm a grunt at heart. I would love to shoot some of you in BF3 we should start a il2 clan
Old 10-22-2011, 12:34 AM
Approved Member

all of us are fans, some people have more patience than other group of ppl

Youtube Profile: http://www.youtube.com/user/E69Qpassa
Old 10-22-2011, 12:44 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtek View Post
Some people like to collect all negative points and advertise them as the image of this sim.

That they further damage the image of CoD with that actions, reducing the moneyflow that finances the support and troubleshooting doesn't troble them.

They own the truth and if CoD dies without enough money they are proven correct.

That are no fans, that are people which pull things down to elevate themselves.

Real fans don't whine, real fans write bug reports with documented facts and try to help the devs and the community!

CoD was a premature baby, but look how it has developed already.

The next official patch will, imo, elevate CoD to a full fledged sim, where the devs can start to get the icing on the cake.

But that is just my opinion, which is shurely not shared by everybody.
+2
Asus GTX580 Direct CU II
60gigSSD with only Windows7 64bit, Hotas Peripherals, and COD running on it
500gig HD Dual Boot
Samsung 32"LG 120hz
MSFF2 Joystick
Cougar Throttle
Saitek Pro Rudder pedals
Voice Activation Controls
Track IR 5 ProClip
Old 10-22-2011, 01:14 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunden View Post
I take it your not a fan then. Even with the lack of things that were promised I find COD to be worth what I paid for it. I have always been a FPS player before il2 and none of those games have the depth of COD. I must say I am looking forward to BF3 tho, and thats only because I'm a grunt at heart. I would love to shoot some of you in BF3 we should start a il2 clan
I'm huge fan of the original. I fly here http://www.warbirdsofprey.org/ for few years now.

I took CLoD off my pc a while back. I come here to check the status. Willie from WoP says he is going to put up a CLoD server. If it wasn't for that, I probably wouldn't check here at all. But if everyone that flies on spit/109/mod all of a sudden decides to start flying this thing, I guess I'll do the same. I just don't see CLoD as a better game than the mod 46' game. Yes, I had expectations for CLoD that were not fulfilled. On the other hand, I had no expectations for the 46' mod game and it has bloomed into a rose. Strange you said that about fps. I used to be that way too until I started playing IL-2. Anyway, my comment, was a joke. I like to see fanbois with their thin skin come to CLoD's rescue.
Old 10-22-2011, 01:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoshi Tiger View Post
Maybe we need "Hug a whiner Day!"
That is a great idea!

In that I think most of them are just att whores anyways.. What better way to take thier focus off whinning for a few mins.. Who knows maybe they will feel so good after the hug that they take a whole day off of whinning? With that said.. We need to start a list.. or better yet let them take a number to get in line for a hug.. That or let the rest of us vote on who needs the hug the most.. Maybe a Hug a whiner day of the week thing.. Something like a poll where the rest of us get to vote for which whinner is in most need of a hug this week.. Hmmm.. No that probally wont work because each week Tree_UK is sure to get the most votes.. Probally best that we just have them pick a number.. Than we can have them line up and go down the line and give each one a big hug
Old 10-22-2011, 02:35 AM
Approved Member

"If your not a fan why are you here ?"

To hear them, what complain about "whiners"....whine themselves.....

If this sim is so good? Why are you here?
Old 10-22-2011, 03:19 AM
Approved Member

The old adage about the glass being half full or half empty is taken to extreme here where CoD is concerned. A lot of posters' glasses are running on empty. Others are so full they should be using two glasses. I fall in the middle. I can see a lot of good and more than a little not so good. So I guess I'm here to glean useful info here and there. Also for the entertainment value threads like this provide.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudfark View Post
If this sim is so good? Why are you here?
Old 10-22-2011, 05:30 AM
Tree_UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE-OF-ACES View Post
That is a great idea!

In that I think most of them are just att whores anyways.. What better way to take thier focus off whinning for a few mins.. Who knows maybe they will feel so good after the hug that they take a whole day off of whinning? With that said.. We need to start a list.. or better yet let them take a number to get in line for a hug.. That or let the rest of us vote on who needs the hug the most.. Maybe a Hug a whiner day of the week thing.. Something like a poll where the rest of us get to vote for which whinner is in most need of a hug this week.. Hmmm.. No that probally wont work because each week Tree_UK is sure to get the most votes.. Probally best that we just have them pick a number.. Than we can have them line up and go down the line and give each one a big hug
one word.. XXXX.

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 10-22-2011 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Take a holiday ............. your used to them.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:57 AM
Approved Member

Robtek and ACE-OF-ACES are boring persons.

I'm a HUGE fanboy of CloD, i made a lot of fanboy videos and talk "positive" things about this amazing sim!

The point is: i'm not trying to post in a forum to be the "right one", i enjoy a real life and have sex in regular basis.

Just that...