Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Approved Member

krupi, check back a few pages, ace of aces was asking what was advertised what we havent got, the ground breaking 3d engine was advertised on two websites, the clod official, and ubisoft, you admitted yourself then that we aint got whats advertised in that respect and that its not ground breaking.

why do you keep bringing up RoF? why do you think im comparing ground models in clod to RoF, ive not mentioned that once, never have i said RoF models are superior either in number or quality, your just making that bs up....

lol, lmao, douche......its just a forum dude
Old 10-11-2011, 01:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYN_Repent View Post
first of all, yes your right, its supposed to push a system, but its not gameplay is it?? mr.nudge is playing the game, with high settings, using a sub par system (compared to up to date components) and claims it runs "fine", and as i stated, what is his opinion of fine?

@ nudge, check my posts again mate, there are a few where i have stated my system specs, i have discussed ATI crossfire, in the last beta and before then i had the game running fairly well, not satisfied, but better than some of the poor souls on here who are truly dissapointed, and that is with ATI crossfire, my statement to you was that your opinion of fine using those settings and an inferior rig, and my settings which are lower, are different.

I7 870 @ 4.2ghz
2x ATI 4890 1GB crossfire (working @ 42% per card, varies with settings (scaling) )
8GB ram
24" monitor
win 7 64

nudge, explain to me what exactly is a dedicated gaming machine?? even an xbox or playstation isnt one of these anymore.
I only use the machine for games not surfing the net and downloading torrents etc i have two laptops and another desktop for that but this is way off topic in relation to my first post.

Once again...YOU HAVE COMPLETLEY MISSED THE POINT OF MY FIRST POST

But to answer the question of FPS I am getting an avg of 20fps with fraps on those settings with my system what are you getting with yours? If you are getting this or more then whats your problem are you have game locks/freezes/crashes? If so then I refer to the original reason and topic for my first post and ask why have you not uploaded crash dumps etc?

I was under the impression that the game did not support dual cards..so i guess this could be the root of your problem given the following info.

Pixel Rate
The GeForce GTX 550 Ti will be much (more or less 35%) more effective at FSAA than the Radeon HD 4890 1GB, and able to handle higher resolutions better. (explain)

GeForce GTX 550 Ti
21600 Mpixels/sec

Radeon HD 4890 1GB
16000 Mpixels/sec

Difference: 5600 (35%)

SOURCE: hwcompare.com

My game runs and is very playable online and off I did also notice that most of your posts are simply digs at others with no real constructive point other than creating conlict and friction amongst those on the forums...and therefore really don't contribute to the forums in a productive way!
Old 10-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Approved Member

I cannot believe the use of the language I've been seeing on these forums is beneficial to anyone.
Its the kind of foul mouthed jargon that I use when I'm with my platoon, grown men in a grown up enviroment with no kids present, and yes, children visit this forum.
Lets cut it out gents.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:25 PM
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYN_Repent View Post
perhaps you read my comment wrong, but you admit that when we are getting to the stage of 60fps then we can talk fine?? and tbh mate, we are hardly still in the new release stage are we?? six months has passed since then.......

i could show you rise of flight running at a constant 60 fps, during actual game play, not some silly black death benchmark,the old il2 also ran at 60 fps during game play, ya can have a full shaker of salt with this comment, watch you dont get any on ya though, you might melt
It is one thing to dispense your worldly wisdom in a posting, quite another to always find a way to insult someone before you are done writing.

The insults you keep putting out are going to get you banned. The only reason I make this post is to let others with a similar literary skills to be forewarned.

Syn_Repent and JK52Krupi, next time you guys pull these kinds of stunts you'll get a ban for it. Yes, this posting isn't as bad as some, but the point is made.

A quote from previous poster - Gerbil Maximus, "We can disagree and discuss without the insults"

Last edited by nearmiss; 10-11-2011 at 03:35 PM.
Closed Thread