Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 01-24-2011, 01:14 AM
Approved Member

Default Main chr item setup?

Hi, if the main chr of the game can never fight in a battle, whats the reason for equipting items? Do these bonuses add to the armies or somthing? Just wondering as Ive never played a RPG where the main chr of the game is never actually in battle?

Also, if the items do somthing, whats your ultimate equipted items?

Last edited by ShadowTek; 01-24-2011 at 01:25 AM.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:58 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowTek View Post
Hi, if the main chr of the game can never fight in a battle, whats the reason for equipting items? Do these bonuses add to the armies or somthing?
Yes, the bonuses will affect your units.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowTek View Post
Also, if the items do somthing, whats your ultimate equipted items?
The "ultimate set" depends entirely on what character class you are, what units you have, what tactics you're using, whether you have extra goals like no losses, etc. There (thankfully) aren't any totally overpowered uber-items that would always trump everything else.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:37 PM
Approved Member

Never played heroes of might and magic ? ;p
There is no ultimate item set, too much possible builds and army compositions for that
Old 01-25-2011, 03:35 PM
Approved Member

That's the best part about this game. Depending on your unit composition, your hero build, and your hero class, you can make a lot of different combinations work!

I should probably write up a nifty list of combinations, as some are just soo fun.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:49 PM
Approved Member

Well from the sets i found Young alchemsit engineer toolkit set really nice for someone who plays egineer and droids but ... for example if i am mage and have only one weapon slot,i find Royal King hammer being better than mechanical blade .... Set has good parts, is good overall but there can be better items ^^