Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 09-21-2011, 04:36 PM
Approved Member

Default 109 F4 recovery

I thought this was pretty cool. I'm glad it wasn't wasted. Even a 109 can look smaller when it's laying flat. Seems impossible for a 109 to get any smaller

Old 09-21-2011, 04:38 PM
Approved Member

Cool
Old 09-21-2011, 04:58 PM
Approved Member

I don't think I would have liked to have known about my own aircrafts history if they flew that again from a field repair!!! I thought they would have stripped it for spares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
I don't think I would have liked to have known about my own aircrafts history if they flew that again from a field repair!!! I thought they would have stripped it for spares.
Learning about the constant problems they had in Russia from the 2 books I've read Lipfert's and Hartmann's I bet the only thing wrong with it is the engine up and quit. It seems every other sortie Lipfert's guns were jamming or something else was going wrong.

Last edited by Richie; 09-21-2011 at 05:39 PM.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
Learning about the constant problems they had in Russia from the 2 books I've read Lipfert's and Hartmann's I bet the only thing wrong with it is the engine up and quit.
The blond knight of germany? I read that too but I was more worried about the damage to the aircraft structure from dragging it around like that lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
The blond knight of germany? I read that too but I was more worried about the damage to the aircraft structure from dragging it around like that lol

Yes.

I don't think that would be a problem. Any little dents could be fixed easily. Aircraft aluminum is tougher than a lot of people think.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:26 PM
Approved Member

Ilya should take a look at this. Maybe we can have it as an option for the Russian add on. Ditch near the base and get a tow home