Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 10-14-2009, 07:22 PM
Approved Member

Sorry TRK29,
I did not notice zeroptimus was not enlisted, I just messaged him to tell him he is welcome to register with VAS.

Irrelevant,
infinitestates is also not part of VAS squadron so if trk29 is ok with it you can invite him to register with VAS or maybe try to stick with current VAS members (that are active), they are priority. Perhaps P-51 is interested.

P-51,
yes, yesterday was fun, 1 vs 1, cant get more personal than that lol. What you see here is a league that VAS is joining, it is also a way to keep us active VAS members representing the VAS squadron and a way to keep this squadron alive. please join a team, irrelevant and subarugaz need members to complete their flight group (team), or create one and recruit 3 other current VAS members that you can count on to play with.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:39 AM
Approved Member

Agreed there is alot of people I don't see online playing the game "ALOT". I will send out a message to everyones e-mail asking if they still want to be in the squadron and if they got the game.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:29 PM
Approved Member

Edal is there still a match tonight I haven't seen anything on here or the ladder site? if there is send me a message via psn.