Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > FM/DM threads

FM/DM threads Everything about FM/DM in CoD

Old 11-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE View Post
Every opportunity you jump in with a Spit bug innuendo. I guess thats why you tend to mainly use the Hurri Rotol in MP.....which is faster and heavier so I guess power to weight ratio isn't a bug issue with that choice?
Just ignore him.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Approved Member

Did I say something difficult to understand ? Hevier with same power (approx.) means that it can't rulle in vertical zoom what in game it does with many player using this bug.

If it's not right it's not good for the game. No matter what plane it is. I don't care that it being a spitfire, a Gladiator or a 109. You shld relax and take it more rigorously.

By the way the default hurri is not faster. That's not true. But the boost is bugged what I hve long said.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Approved Member

IF you're right, it should be corrected. Do you have any proof though, or you're just saying all this out of frustration?
Old 11-12-2011, 10:26 AM
Approved Member

Frustration of what ?

Even Wiki give you the right Take of weight of both planes
Old 11-12-2011, 11:14 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomcatViP View Post
Frustration of what ?

Even Wiki give you the right Take of weight of both planes
Ok wiki gives a reference value. Know tell us the game value so we can compare it with the reference value to proof that something is bugged.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:55 AM
Approved Member

Just maneuverer in the vertical with a 109 and then you'll see.

But I am sure you know tht alrdy as one of the favorite moves of Spits online is the vertical loop.
Old 11-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Approved Member

Are you saying that a Spit should not be able to vertical loop and roll off the top? This was a stock move that all Spit pilots performed both in training and in combat. The Spit would loop with the gentle stick application and this is well documented. Its great advantage over the BF109 was its maneoverability in climb and turn and this is also well documented.

I don't see what your point is or its relevance to the OP thread other tha if flying a Spit use its advantages against the BF109.

AMD A8 5600K Quad Core 3.6 Ghz - Win 7 64 - 8Gb Ram - GTX660ti 2Gb VRAM - FreeTrack - X52 - Asus 23' Monitor.

Last edited by SEE; 11-12-2011 at 12:37 PM.
Old 11-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Approved Member

c'mon tht is ridiculous I never said tht.

P/W tht's what is all abt.

I think you guys want your little talk here so I'm out. No point to hve a dicussion that way
Old 11-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDoggles View Post
At low altitudes the Bf 109E is faster than the Spitfire Mk1a. At high altitudes (around 5000m / 16000 ft) the spitfire is faster. If a 109 is running from you at low altitude you won't catch him, so your best bet is to start out high and dive down from above.

Wait until you see a furball developing, and then cruise around above it looking for stragglers. When you see a straggler, dive down on top of him and shoot.
is that modeled in the game correctly??i mean that the spit gets faster than the 109 up high??cause i have yet to see a spit Ia to outrun me at high altitudes..
Old 11-13-2011, 12:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomcatViP View Post
c'mon tht is ridiculous I never said tht.

P/W tht's what is all abt.

I think you guys want your little talk here so I'm out. No point to hve a dicussion that way
I'll be honest with you: Your posts are so illegible that 50% of the time I have no freaking idea what you are talking about.