Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 10-20-2009, 01:09 AM
Registered Member

Default leaderboards ????

what up my question is when you check your ranking in the leaderboard what does the various symbols mean. For example there is a ps3 controller a bullseye a star etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was just wondering how many wins i have on CTA to see how close i am from unlocking the IL-4

thanks
GOBLINKING23

"what child the child of powers what powers the power of voodoo"
Old 10-20-2009, 08:17 AM
Approved Member

The Plane icon is the amount of kills you made, the crosshair icon is your accuracy, the controller icon is the games played, and there's some discussion about what the star means. I don't do alot with the leaderboards, but I just think it's the amount of points you gained in total (i.e. in TB kills = stars). Some people say it's level or something, but I'm no expert on leaderboards.
The leaderboards won't be much help tracking your stats for unlocks. No specific kills/wins/etc. are tracked anywhere.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:26 AM
Approved Member

The stars are points your right
Old 10-20-2009, 05:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOZ_1983 View Post
The stars are points your right
I think it's a bit more complicated than that - especially where strike and capture are concerned. My leaderboard star score for CTA is less than any one of my last few games.

Silvernige posted a great theory on the dev's forum, but I can't find it to link to. From what I remember, it was something along the lines of... the stars go up to 200 odd, then they reset and your level goes up one.

I keep meaning to test it out, but forget.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:25 PM
Approved Member

You gain "points" per kill or sets of targets destroyed etc, and the points go up, so what your saying is prob right. UNTIL -

"They get reset and your level goes up one"

Where would you then find your level? and what would going up levels achieve etc. Your prob right, its just the developers etc not being at all clear about what everything is in multiplayer. Bad sportsmanship on their part.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOZ_1983 View Post
Where would you then find your level? and what would going up levels achieve etc. Your prob right, its just the developers etc not being at all clear about what everything is in multiplayer. Bad sportsmanship on their part.
Your level is right there on the leaderboard. If memory serves me, it's the left most number. It is the primary number that determines your leaderboard position.

On PS3, anyway, but I can't imagine they changed it for XBox much. I could be wrong though.
Old 01-22-2010, 08:11 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Seraph View Post
The Plane icon is the amount of kills you made, the crosshair icon is your accuracy, the controller icon is the games played, and there's some discussion about what the star means. I don't do alot with the leaderboards, but I just think it's the amount of points you gained in total (i.e. in TB kills = stars). Some people say it's level or something, but I'm no expert on leaderboards.
The leaderboards won't be much help tracking your stats for unlocks. No specific kills/wins/etc. are tracked anywhere.
thanks for the great info guys