Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Movie Making and Videos

Old 05-01-2015, 11:04 AM
Approved Member

Default Stuntman's Cliffs of Dover studio (raw gameplay footage)

Hi chaps! In this thread you will find all my Cliffs of Dover videos, particularly those from the Storm of War server (SoW).

My videos are short films, gameplay, online campaigns and historical dramas. Whether it has a storyline or not, I enjoy making both artistic and action packed videos with an extra, personal touch.

All comments are welcome! All are in 1080p and make sure to enjoy them in fullscreen!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCv11KUCTp_SB7J-VXFV9peQ My YouTube channel
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL97FBB2BD486C6E9A Playlist of all EAF videos
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trailers & Movies

This is my latest trailer.

Fully recorded in 4K resolution. I hope you will like it.

Make sure to boost your speakers and enjoy the mayhem that is the Battle of Britain!

I made it as a gift to Philstyle and Reddog, who has put so much hard work over a full year into the Storm of War server.

Enjoy chaps!

Raw gameplay footage
Recorded directly from the cockpit in real time.

Most of my gameplay footage comes from SoW events every Thursdays from 18.30 GMT.

This moment will stay with me for some time.

"As I saw this helpless, straggling bomber spiral down towards earth, its fate doomed, I was struck by the horror I was watching. I could not stop thinking about those real men who would have been trapped inside, never to see their loved ones again."

Even in a flight sim, the resemblance to reality can make me quite emotional: the joy to successfully avenge the destruction the bomber brought upon innocent people, mixed with the agonizing thought of those ordinary men no different to me, being trapped alive in a burning cage, plunging down towards their inevitable death.
Caused by my actions.

29th January 2015, my second experience on SoW - a full 75 player event.

A crazy fight - EAF Hurricanes versus human bombers and 109's above us and with both altitude and energy advantage, but we gave them our best! 3 hours of patrolling, intercepting and dogfighting on the Storm of War server, mixed down to 10 minutes.

3rd May 2015, EAF joins 79 Sqn in defending Isle of Wight from air raids. Ground Control reports radar contacts, high altitude combat and bomber interception follows.

"Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it"

Last edited by Stuntman; 09-14-2015 at 10:21 AM.
Old 05-01-2015, 11:13 AM
Approved Member

Is it just me that gets these massive black borders cluttering my post? Some of my text is hidden inside a huge black border.

Old 05-05-2015, 07:55 PM
Approved Member

Two new videos are out!

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 05-14-2015 at 04:31 PM.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:03 AM
Approved Member

New video!

27th April 2015, EAF Italian wing Grappa crosses the channel, goes on the offensive and takes the fight to the enemy!

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 05-14-2015 at 04:30 PM.
Old 05-11-2015, 07:22 AM
Approved Member

Just released!

7th May 2015. For every sortie I survived past 20, I was happy escaping what I know is certain death sooner or later. Feeling the grip around my throat getting tighter for every sortie, every event, every returning to base low on ammo and fuel, over a sea of water...

77 sorties. Numerous times I wondered if my time had come, then I was allowed to go on. But I cannot run away from fate forever, destiny is inevitable if you keep going. At 22 angels over France, my time had come.

Quote:
So stand by your glasses ready
Here’s a toast to the men of the sky
Here’s to the dead already
And here’s to the next man to die.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 05-14-2015 at 04:30 PM.
Old 05-14-2015, 03:36 PM
Approved Member

7th may 2015. Every time I climbed into the cockpit, I wondered for how long I could go on.
After every mission I felt the grip of death ever getting closer. I have seen many enemies go down and wondered how my fate could be any different from theirs.

Now on my 77th sortie still alive on the Storm of War server, my flight flew Hurricanes over France at 22 angels. Surrounded by 109s, my wingman was shot down and bailed out. The rest of our flight continued fighting together in a desperate battle, when my time had finally come.

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 05-14-2015 at 04:29 PM.
Old 09-14-2015, 10:12 AM
Approved Member

This is my latest trailer.

Fully recorded in 4K resolution. I hope you will like it.

Make sure to boost your speakers and enjoy the mayhem that is the Battle of Britain!

I made it as a gift to Philstyle and Reddog, who has put so much hard work over a full year into the Storm of War server.

Enjoy chaps!

Old 09-14-2015, 05:05 PM
Approved Member

Default ..

Great movie Stuntman! Love that one. Thanks Philstyle and Reddog as well! well done.
Old 10-18-2015, 02:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry69 View Post
Great movie Stuntman! Love that one. Thanks Philstyle and Reddog as well! well done.
Thanks a lot larry!
-----------------------

This is the first tribute in a series dedicated to Steve "Ziegler" Zarvis. All of them will be released on my YouTube channel.

A friend and active member of our flight sim community has passed away. His name was Steve Zarvis, Ziegler to his online friends and squadron, 9./JG52. Steve's family wished for a missing man formation to honour his memory.

I volunteered to do this for them and created a series of memorial videos dedicated to Steve. They are made together with 9./JG52 and other squadrons who wished to show their condolences and respects.

These tributes were part of a memorial service held for him in Berkshire County, MA, USA. They were presented to his family by his brother, Paul Zarvis.

Greatly missed. Never forgotten.

Old 10-20-2015, 04:05 PM
Approved Member

In Memory of a Friend - the second tribute showing No.54's commemoration.

Dedicated to Steve from brother Paul - the third tribute, showing 9./JG52's final commemoration flight.
Music composed and performed by Paul Zarvis.

These tributes were part of a memorial service held for Steve "Ziegler" Zarvis in Berkshire County, MA, USA. They were presented to his family by his brother, Paul Zarvis.
All tributes will be released on my YouTube channel.
Playlist: http://bit.ly/1Rm2TUJ
Obituary: http://bit.ly/1MK3hwQ