Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 03-31-2011, 03:16 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazee DD View Post
I would think so but I sent it off. I can try to find it haha. Basically it just said:

Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension uses these off road parks to sponsor and host events that bring jobs, and commerce to the city and state that we come into. Such as Top Truck Challenge is small town Hollister, California.

Along those lines haha.
The summary is good enough...I think it is important to show them it's not only private citizens that support this, but businesses too. Thanks again for sending it.

Top Truck Challenge is awesome, by the way. I've got the last 3 or 4 year's events on DVD. 2010's double disc case was a disaster though, it is so flimsy and it broke apart in the mail and my discs were scratched all over, but still playable. There is a guy who is trying to get in the competition that I see every year at the York PA jeep show, his jeep has "dial 911" written on the hood. Very cool suspension setup and an awesome rig. His shifters are made of wrenches.

Last edited by RunEmOver; 03-31-2011 at 04:17 AM.