Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Mods, discussions, links, etc.

Old 08-22-2013, 03:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkJ View Post
I am new to the whole CoD experience. Does this community patch follow on from the last official released developer patch? My sim is auto-updated via steam so assume i have all developer patches available. So i should then install this community patch?

Is there a newbie guide to CoD on here anywhere? ie what patches should be installed, ideal control / gfx setup etc ?

Thanks in advance.
I suggest you register on the ATAG forums, all the necessary info/guides/tutorials are over there.Plus it is the home of the team making all these wonderful improvements and the website itself is the home page for anything related to the sim.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royraiden View Post
I suggest you register on the ATAG forums [...]
Just to make it bit easier for someone who is "new to all this": "Team Fusion" is the name of the group which tries to continue the development of CloD and their (sub)forum at ATAG is here: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...splay.php?f=91

Artist

-------------------------------------------------------------
Old 08-22-2013, 09:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist View Post
Just to make it bit easier for someone who is "new to all this": "Team Fusion" is the name of the group which tries to continue the development of CloD and their (sub)forum at ATAG is here: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...splay.php?f=91

Artist
Thank you
Old 09-04-2013, 12:19 PM
Registered Member

Sorry for late reply, been away on holiday. Thanks for the info gents, will head over there and register and install it
Old 09-29-2013, 10:18 PM
Approved Member

can't find 3.0 patch
where is it?
Old 12-19-2013, 03:32 PM
Registered Member

Default New COD Down load

Hi All, Im an old IL2 fighter pilot from the original release of IL2 Sturmovik. Ive had all the versions all the way up to 1946, including all the patches, and still have them buried deep in my external HD some place but my PC blew up and Ive been away from the game for almost 3 years (shame on me I know) ...but I digress.
I've just upgraded my MB im running Windows 7 Home and VID Card TI 650 MSI and have recently downloaded Cliffs of Dover, I must say at first the detail was impressive, but thats where it stops. Within is minutes I noticed glitches here and there which we sim flyers know is just a part of the experience, especially the bug where when flying my Spit there's a lovely lady sitting on my lap at angels 3000, now I realize the pilot is trying to impress his girl but ...come on!
So I guess the real question is where can I find ALL the patches and in sequence so I can get this game running correctly?
Old 12-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xabre View Post
Hi All, Im an old IL2 fighter pilot from the original release of IL2 Sturmovik. Ive had all the versions all the way up to 1946, including all the patches, and still have them buried deep in my external HD some place but my PC blew up and Ive been away from the game for almost 3 years (shame on me I know) ...but I digress.
I've just upgraded my MB im running Windows 7 Home and VID Card TI 650 MSI and have recently downloaded Cliffs of Dover, I must say at first the detail was impressive, but thats where it stops. Within is minutes I noticed glitches here and there which we sim flyers know is just a part of the experience, especially the bug where when flying my Spit there's a lovely lady sitting on my lap at angels 3000, now I realize the pilot is trying to impress his girl but ...come on!
So I guess the real question is where can I find ALL the patches and in sequence so I can get this game running correctly?
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/forum.php
Old 12-29-2013, 03:40 PM
Registered Member

Thank You,
Royraiden, I appreciate your coming to my rescue with the patches and in sequence no less...I'll start down loading them as soon as I can get a day off and let you know how it goes

Cheers!

Xabre