Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > King's Bounty Editor

King's Bounty Editor Info, hints, questions and etc.

Old 07-12-2020, 02:25 PM
Approved Member

Question Removing blue shadows?

I am wondering if it is possible to remove blue shadows that appear when creating cave maps. I'm planning to create a cave adventure map, going from cave to cave, random encounters every time you start another game, and as I started creating the starting location I noticed some kind of blue shadows are appearing, and it really ruins the expirience. Tought it was only in the editor but no, it's in the game too. Gonna post the picture of what I mean.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture2.jpg (77.7 KB, 5 views)
Old 07-12-2020, 03:48 PM
Approved Member

You have to edit the map's lightning properties in Location -> Light -> [period of time]. I recommend to look at other maps' settings, as an example, and do the same thing for maps on the surface.

Also, don't worry if you're asking too much, I like to answer to these questions, since they probably don't have an answer online anyway (in English), and this will help other people as well. I remember when I had to learn all this stuff without too much info to guide me. You can also take a look in the editor manual.
Old 07-12-2020, 08:22 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for the help, was starting to wonder of how boring I am getting, but the thing is this is one of my favorite games, and with the option to create your own custom maps, it made it a whole lot better. Thanks again! I'll try to not be as boring but I will ask more questions without a doubt.
Old 07-12-2020, 10:04 PM
Approved Member

You are not boring at all, tbh. And yeah, I love King's Bounty as much as I love HoMM3, and that says a lot.