Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 05-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Registered Member

Default Saving in Mulitplayer?

Hi, I consider buying Men of War (as it is reduced right now on Steam), but I want it to play in MP with friends. I know that the original game did not have the option to save a mission in progress in MP (co-op of course), which is the reason my friends and me didn't buy it.

So, maybe someone can tell me if (and if yes which) later parts of the Men of War series have the possibility to save a game in co-op MP.
I couldn't find this information in any review on the internet or in this forum.

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited by Rubberduck; 05-05-2011 at 07:42 PM.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:25 AM
Approved Member

Well, there is no saving in Multiplayer mode here either. Instead the game gives you Morphine to revive dead soldiers.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy

OK. Thanks for the answer.

But my friends and me are primarily interested in co-op play, and as far as I know, the missions take quite a while (and we are the type of players who like to take their time and think twice). So I assume some missions will take hours, which we seldom can afford to play in one piece (family business you know).

So, without the possibility to save in MP (which I'd think is not the most of effort to program), we will refrain from buying the game.
What a pitty, it would be exactly the game we'd like to play, as refreshing as it is compared to the rest of the all-the-same RTS games.

Thanks, again.