Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 07-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Approved Member

haha thats hiularious do i give away so much info on the net

well the second gauge is a sextant in which instead of artificial horizont you have a line connected to a clock that wouls show sun altitude in the equator(once adjusted longitude with the other device)

so you take the sextant take the sun to the line look and you have latitude with minutes exactlitud

now if the war had really been that important whay they didnt make these things?

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL

Last edited by raaaid; 07-01-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoarmongar View Post
4 hrs work, 11 hrs sleep . lol, what a wonderfull life/work balance, you must be still at school or a student.

Wanna swap ? I get 11 hrs work, 6 hrs sleep, plus travel a chores,

But I have to tell you I know your problem, I am surprised noone has told you this before.

You are a native of planet zargon 5, due to its orbit and rotational rate Zargon 5 has a 34 hr day, and a 186 day year, this is why you dont find enough time in an earth day, 24 hrs is just not enough to fit your natural cycle.

As a native Zargonian you have a different life cycle and expectancy that may appear strange to mere earthlings.

You will mature a lot more slowly, you can expect to remain living "at home" or "in the nest" until you are 35-40 earth years old, this is perfectly normal for a Zargonian

As a Zargonian on your native planet, sexual maturity is triggered by the flowering of the Bluyzvert plant and the subsiquent release of hormones by this plants pollen, without the presence of this plant you may never sexually mature, however this is not certain especially if you happen to be an Earth/ Zargonian hybrid breed.

The benefits of a thwarted maturity are obvious, no time expended on those complex intricate Zargonian mating rituals , more time to devote on esoteric complex original thought.

As a Zargonian you may have found that you have some superior natural attributes that set you apart from mere earthlings, my advice is do not flaunt these advantages earthlings tend to get jelous and resent these gifts.

I hope this information has helped you to understand any issues that you may be having.

So as they say on Zargon 5, "Mjglsit haws jastiv zyglabish flem ytrarish yarg".
My god man...are you Ok?
Old 07-02-2011, 01:32 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip.ed View Post
He's 37, and lives with his Mum.
And so??? I'm 37 and I am also living with my mum.