Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 04-03-2011, 11:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curso View Post
Nice MrR however doesnt solve the issue with not being able to see any games.
Steam just does not show any games in the browser due to some internal issue. (Beta testers who do not use Steam see server-list in their browser.)

Use Direct Connect instead. It works. Or push Steam to solve the issue.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:35 AM
Approved Member

This multiplayer connect is probably THE most frustrating part of the game. "Massive 128 player online" was the promise , I will have some of that I thought and so bought the game on its release. Huh. After the patch I saw some servers Whoopee I thought BUT. I can hardly ever see any servers 4 I think is the max i have ever seen and two of those were passworded Now the search doesnt even seem to try it used to search for about 5mins but today it is searching for about 30 secs before giving up and telling me theres no servers. Theres servers out there I know this but it refuses to go find them. I have tried dirrect connect to servers I know exist but it just times out. The developers are blaming steam yet with the patch the multiplayer bit started to work (just). Does anyone know if this is steam or the game and can anything be done at my end of the computer to improve the search engine.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:12 PM
Approved Member

Default Only Two servers and 12 people on at once

Am I missing something / not searching for servers correctly? I use the multiplayer in game and search for servers under the internet tab. It comes up with two servers but Ive never seen more than 8 or 9 people on at a time.

Is there another place to look or are there really only two servers?

And if there reallly is only two servers up right now where is everyone?

Shooting all these planes down just to find out that half of them ( who I thought could have been non experienced green pilots ) are AI.

-Gollum
Old 04-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Approved Member

i cant find or join servers at all =P
Old 04-16-2011, 11:40 PM
Approved Member

this whole thing is a frakkin mess, I couldn't even just connect to a friend for a simple flight. Seriously I dont have a PHD in networking code, or trying to decipher the menu system