Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 04-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Registered Member

Default Meditation Bug

Level 1 Meditation stopped functioning after 20 rounds of combat.

I have the steam version of the orginal game+expansion.

I was fighting the monster patrol that is in the underground cave on Monterro. Through the red portal, first portal on the left. Only patrol in that small cavern.

I had killed everything but 4 goblin catapults and was defending with all my troops waiting for mana to cast another phantom.

For 4-5 turns in a row no mana was generated so i just ended the battle.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:10 PM
Approved Member

There is other ways to get mana during battles.
You mistaken meditation with concentration. Meditation regenerates mana outside battle faster. Lets say without it, you get 1 mana point for every 30 minutes daytime in game, with meditation you get 1 mana every 15 minutes . . .
As for concentration it gives you mana/battle turn. But no matter what you have mana will stop generating after 20 turn, so you`ll have to fight with mana you got before that time.
Transmutate gives you mana for every killed stack of units (whole stack, or illusion casted during fight), depending of skill lvl. Also you get same with Mana belt item 2 mana point every battle turn.
Other ways : calm rage spell, magic spring, green dragon talent.
So in the end, for you`re comment : mana generation is set by default to stop after 20 battle turns and meditation have nothing to do with mana in battle, but outside it (when you ride around). If you want more mana in battles, invest runes in concentration,transmutate skills, or use spells i mentioned.