Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 04:05 PM
Approved Member

Default Post all your useless waffle here here:

Nothing else to do today? Just waste your time in this thread for a while.

Last edited by JG52Uther; 01-06-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:43 PM
Approved Member

Sadly, except for FM hacks, most are impossible for anyone to post as ONLY the user sees them......Examples:

Mirrors in planes that did not have them in the sim....
Lead compensating sights in planes that did not have them in the sim....
Altered reticles be it shape, or intensity (brightness)....
Altered smoke and vapors seen to make them show better and last longer.....
Altered visual enhancements (aircraft or objects showing better then the sim provides)....
Default skins altered to allow easier recognition....
Field of view in cockpit improved in planes as supplied in the sim, either by transparent pieces, removed or altered pieces, or degree of view movement within.....
Sounds granting better audible cues then supplied in the sim....

and the list goes on......

None of these things which make that individuals play significantly easier then the stock product players can be seen or heard by the other players only the one using them. Therefor they are impossible to prove via a track. However, if someone has any of these hacks installed, then clearly they are cheating as they have gained an advantage over other players by altering the stock product.....

How do you know has them, well you don't, you can guess and we can make some very accurate assumptions yet that would be unfair to do.....The only fair course of action is to state "anyone using a hacked product has the clear and easy potential for cheating with the ability to remain undetected"....

FM/DM/Weapons cheats poorly executed will be easy to spot (a 750km/h I-16).....However, well executed FM/DM/Weapons cheats will be impossible to spot be they slight extra speed, requiring more hits for severe damage, or weapons delivering slightly greater damage, whatever.

So except for rediculously blatant and intended to be seen cheats, most will be impossible for any to document except the user themselves........Hence the ease with which the following smug phrase is made "Prove it"......and everyone knows cheaters are not honest as they'd not be cheating if they wern't.

K2

Last edited by Billfish; 12-16-2007 at 04:47 PM.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:50 PM
Approved Member

As I said LEB,we have another post for comments.This is just for the proof that people say they have.Lets keep it all in one place so Oleg can see it if he needs to.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Uther View Post
As I said LEB,we have another post for comments.This is just for the proof that people say they have.Lets keep it all in one place so Oleg can see it if he needs to.

I understand your intent, yet what I'm telling you is that 99% of the cheating is impossible to detect.....and that an important point to this as this thread blank would be something the cheaters would point to and state...."No Tracky, no cheatty "see?"....tee hee".
Old 12-16-2007, 04:58 PM
Approved Member

Well people said they have proof. So obviously they can prove it.Its a serious matter.All i am asking for is some 'proof of cheating using the hack' tracks.
Old 12-16-2007, 05:01 PM
Approved Member

well you don't need proof for witch-hunt do you?

Born to fly...forced to work!!!
Old 12-16-2007, 05:07 PM
Approved Member

As I explained Uther and you yourself know as well this simply a troll on your part......and correct Fly-zo, for a witch hunt you don't.....However, I also don't need a detailed biological analysis to know that what I just wiped off my boot after walking through the cow pasture wasn't gold either

We all know....If you want proof and screenshots there is another forum that supplies them with the cheats

Have your thread, it's blank intention already sullied and the truth exposed.

K2

Last edited by Billfish; 12-16-2007 at 05:10 PM.
Old 12-16-2007, 05:11 PM
Approved Member

troll? I don't know what you mean.And I am not sure about this 'other' forum you speak of.This is the official 1C forum is it not.As I asked,please keep comments in the other thread.This is for the tracks.If anyone needs links to file hosting sites let me know.
Thanks.
Old 12-16-2007, 05:11 PM
Approved Member

... is that time of the month? ... in those age? .... i'm impressed

sorry Uther ....

Born to fly...forced to work!!!
Old 12-16-2007, 05:13 PM
Approved Member

The other one you two are posting on as we speak LOL....whoops, you forgot about that huh? LMAO....trolls...So easy to spot