Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 09-24-2010, 08:39 AM
Approved Member

Default AI

dear oleg,
thanks for the weekly update, GREAT WORK!!!
I take advantage you are online! Hoping for your comment to following word posted by me in previous thread....

I would like SOW will be implemented with such feature like the possibility of scare away the servants of flak or any other vehicle or smal ship or at least to reduce their effectiveness if generously sprayed with bullets.
I'd like also the possibility, in aerial combat, for AI to accept or not the engagement if in disadvantaged tactic position, or disengage when in difficulty.
During 'circus' missions the RAF conducted heavy sweeps to induce Luftwaffe to take off and sustain combat. LW soon understood this trick and often rejected to be involved in combat.
There is any possibility such feature is modeled in SOW
Ciao !!!

Last edited by pupaxx; 09-24-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:39 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerkhv88 View Post
олег, он наверно имел ввиду не то, что танки маленькие а бортовые номера на танках маленькие))

ps спасибо за вашу работу! скриншоты очень многообещающие))
да я написал, что они могут быть разные и дофига вариантов. но все исторические на момент битвы за британию
Old 09-24-2010, 08:43 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Looking excellent! Thanks for the update.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:47 AM
Approved Member

Many thanks for this update, its now looking like the game we all hoped and wished for.

Chris

http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/index.php

Gigabyte z77-d3h, Intel Core i5-3570K 3.40GHz (OC 4.2GHz), Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 24GB DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit , Samsung 120GB SSD 840 SATA 6Gb/s Basic, Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 1TB SATA 6Gb/s 64MB, Cooling Silencer Mk II 750W '80 Plus Silver' PSU,
GTX580 3gb OC
Old 09-24-2010, 08:48 AM
Approved Member

[QUOTE=Feuerfalke;184163]"shot_20100921_220209 copy.jpg" creates a stunning feeling of being inside the cockpit.

Awesome!

QUOTE]

I agree , tis not photo realistic but its not far off...
Old 09-24-2010, 08:49 AM
Approved Member

S!

Thank you for the update, nice things to discover there. Good luck with the move to the new office.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:51 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Maddox View Post
this means multiple seat places. But it is probably placeholder. I wrote that this menu will be reworked a bit, that to make ergonimics and logics way better. And that to make much less traslations...
Probably everything will be understandable from the first look for simmers and not only for simmers. This is my goal.
Thanks for the explanation Oleg. Your goal is a great one and I'm sure you'll get there! If you are looking for ideas for a graphical theme, have a look at http://1940.iwm.org.uk/. I think they cleverly use paper colours, fonts and red ink stamps from the era.

PPanPan
Old 09-24-2010, 08:52 AM
Approved Member

Thank you very much Oleg for this weeks update!

I really hope you can solve your private and business challenges! Its all about how you handle them. You can never avoid bad things happen! A good laugh with friends or family give much power and also sense to keep on living

The cockpit shots look very very detailed! I never saw this in a game before!

Thumbs up and good luck for you and your team!

Cheers
Old 09-24-2010, 08:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Maddox View Post
да я написал, что они могут быть разные и дофига вариантов. но все исторические на момент битвы за британию
Anyone care to translate?!
Old 09-24-2010, 08:58 AM
Approved Member

Default I would like to say very important things

Ok, today I would like to say some important.

If you all remember, Il-2 was a sim that was setings some new standards in industry. Not all understand it in the beginning... however all things that were loaded in the engine and even were not using in the beginning - most of them were later working. Some technologies were copied by other deelopers (even not simers), some - still are uniquie.

And what I would like to say... BoB with its first generation will have also many things that probably will be working later in time step by step. But anyway with the first release it will also set some new standards in sim industry for WWII flight sims. Be sure.
We are doning a series from the beginning for the long life o the market, looking back for our expereince in the past, learnig good and bad things of Il-2 series. So now we put a lot of things that wil come in add-ons and new separate titles (for wich we will give ability to instal in the first one... say like was with Pacific fighters... but with more features). Already now there is a process of development for one of the several new sims (with such a feature to merge them).
If everything will be Ok with BoB on the market, then you all will see more and more coming nice titles and add-ons (both free and payware).

Not all things that I personally designed in the past will go in the release of BoB. But you all probably even don't know what was planned and partially already developed...
I dislike to open even partially this info now... simply wait. Don't think you will be dissapointed

X-day... release. This now will depending of publisher... and our fast woks over the bugs.
Bugs are present. The product is probably the most serious in industry in programming of features, internals, etc...
So I can't tell exact date right now. But we are close, very close in our works of final release version... We need to polish all the coming in final release features. I personally wouldn't release the product that have serious bugs that was known. It is our principle in the past.. it is now...

All for today... I need to switch off PC for packing....

Sorry for the errors in message. No time to correct...

Last edited by Oleg Maddox; 09-24-2010 at 09:02 AM.