Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 09:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmiss View Post
The last time Oleg responded to this thread was in December 2009.

This thread will be locked soon, it will remain up for awhile in hopes that everyone will get the idea.

Busy people don't have time to read through a pile of verbal junk to have a discussion.

Some of you should go back through this thread and review all the nonsense you have posted and ask yourself.... Would I answer that?

This thread will be locked and unsticky in a few days. There will be no more Oleg discussion and request thread for awhile. If you want to make discussion with Oleg make your posting on the weekly updates.
thank god, this thread deserves to die, soooo much.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:56 PM
Approved Member

Can´t remember if I already asked,but is the Blenheim going to be flyable in SoW?
Old 07-21-2010, 12:53 AM
Registered Member

Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan, Republic of the United States of America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Talking

Quote:

This thread will be locked soon, it will remain up for awhile in hopes that everyone will get the idea.

Busy people don't have time to read through a pile of verbal junk to have a discussion.

Some of you should go back through this thread and review all the nonsense you have posted and ask yourself.... Would I answer that?

This thread will be locked and unsticky in a few days. There will be no more Oleg discussion and request thread for awhile. If you want to make discussion with Oleg make your posting on the weekly updates.

Hi, nearmiss

Yes, I realize the extreme unlikelihood that Oleg Maddox would anwser anyone´s request at this time, but my ideas were worth at least considering:

1) Oleg's team promised attention to excruciating detail in the simulation.

2) If Oleg won't approve of the environmental immersion, then his competition certainly will.

3) Birds really are everywhere in the World War Two scenario.

4) Insects are everywhere and a real visibility hazard to the cockpit of any aircraft at times (Visualize SPLAT!).

5) Seeing creatures swimming and diving in the ocean is very common.

6) An occasional leaf or two dropping from one of the trees or being blown across an airfield once in a great while will not hurt Frames Per Second at all-none. Remember that these are very small objects with easy skins and extremely simple flight/movement models.

If any of these above things were to appear on rare occasion in the simulation, it would hurt FPS very little if done right and in moderation.

To request these things from a team which boasted excruciating attention to detail in Storm of War and who also said that all things are on the table for consideration seems reasonable to me.

Your friend,

Fireskull

Last edited by Fireskull; 07-21-2010 at 01:03 AM.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:09 AM
Approved Member

do you have relatives in Italy?

With funny names, maybe xilon or the like?
Old 07-21-2010, 10:03 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

Some of you should go back through this thread and review all the nonsense you have posted and ask yourself....
DarkRed hello,

We understand what you explain but it's still a shame to say "Busy people Do not have time to read" because many members have taken time to post much interresting thing that I think would be very useful for the Game Development in a historical reality.

as the video on this page:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...t=6909&page=50

And I think everyone should respect that.. Thk
Old 07-21-2010, 04:39 PM
Global Moderator

It's difficult reading through threads when they are cluttered with worthless talk.

How many times have you clicked away from a thread, because there was just too much junk for you to make a sensible response.

The devs aren't elitists, they just have better use for their time.
Closed Thread