Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 09:03 AM
Approved Member

S!

Zapatista, if you are believing SoW will have a truly fully dynamic DM in both the forces, materials and the visual department then do not be here whining when it is not. Just a matter of the computing power needed for it and not a single rig any us users here has can model that. Plain and simple. It will model DM for sure but do not expect every crash to be different if the plane comes in at different angles how the parts rip off and how a spar bends etc. A flight sim is not about modelling the crash but the flight

Regarding RoF. Make a better game if it bothers you RoF is the best WW1 sim, did I say World War ONE sim, out there at the moment. It offers fun for me and many others..and no need to be a fanboi
Old 06-25-2010, 01:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flanker35M View Post
S!

Zapatista, if you are believing SoW will have a truly fully dynamic DM in both the forces, materials and the visual department then do not be here whining when it is not. Just a matter of the computing power needed for it and not a single rig any us users here has can model that. Plain and simple. It will model DM for sure but do not expect every crash to be different if the plane comes in at different angles how the parts rip off and how a spar bends etc. A flight sim is not about modelling the crash but the flight

Regarding RoF. Make a better game if it bothers you RoF is the best WW1 sim, did I say World War ONE sim, out there at the moment. It offers fun for me and many others..and no need to be a fanboi
Thanks for posting exactly what I think about this matter Flanker.
Clear,short and precise.
Let's move to another subject.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:05 PM
Approved Member

And that subject being a brand new update
Closed Thread