Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > Death Track: Resurrection

Death Track: Resurrection Combat racing game, a successor of the legendary Deathtrack, one of the founders of the combat racing genre.

Old 01-30-2009, 03:45 AM
Registered Member

Default need more marketing

I have no idea of your marketing of this game, but I feel that the lack of knowledge of this game is seriously going to hamper its sales. I hope you guys really get stuck into informing the masses of this game some more.

I used to play the game when i was a kid.. and as soon as i found out you guys were making this game i knew it was a done deal - i'm buying it as soon as it comes out.

there is going to be hordes of people who played the original and never heard of this one. To the people that ever played the first a new deathtrack game would be major exciting news to them, especially because the first was so addictive.

perhaps you might want to start targeting vintage game websites, or "abondonware" type websites with targeted advertising . Or try get a whole stack of "big youtube gamers" to review the game.

and also, in your marketing, I think you have to make sure that when the masses hear of this game, that they dont instantly assume its "just a knockoff" of some of the more recent games. I'd want the masses to know that this is a remake of one of the original car shooting games.. one of the best.

Last edited by BURGERMAN; 01-30-2009 at 03:50 AM.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Registered Member

indeed! make more marketing.

i accidentally found the Death Track: Resurrection trailer in youtube when I was looking for nostalgic stuff like Commander Keen, Rise of the Triad, Deathtrack etc.

Please make yourself more visible on the market! We NEED Deathtrack!!
Old 03-28-2009, 03:17 PM
Registered Member

I think that the problem with this games is the piracy.

The game don´t gone out for sale yet, and are numerous websites that have the game for ilegal download.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:00 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zk099 View Post
I think that the problem with this games is the piracy.
Since EVERY game is being available on the net for free, there is no problem at all. People, who want to buy it, will buy it and that's it. I've had enough about this "piracy" bitching. Just enjoy the game, buy the game, if you like it and stop whining ... for god's sake!
Old 03-28-2009, 10:59 PM
Registered Member

I would've never known about the game if there were no release sites (infamous for their reference to torrent sites etc) like rlslog. This game looks awesome, try the demo (actually it's pretty rare today that you can get a demo), it rocks. I love that sort of games on a LAN.
Yep ... too less marketing, obviously "piracy" does that now ... so it's not completely useless imo. Buy that game, it's worth it! (Much more than other popular releases at the moment)